inTank Media Baskets

Biocube14 Chiller question

pendergraft

I am thinking of the nanocustoms lighting upgrade and would like some input on a chiller as I will no doubt be in need of one. And how do you go about rigging it into your tank? I have read there are chiller adapter type kits out there. Just wondering if anyone has a chiller on one of these tanks and how they went about rigging it up. Thanks for any advice given.

I am thinking of the nanocustoms lighting upgrade and would like some input on a chiller as I will no doubt be in need of one. And how do you go about rigging it into your tank? I have read there are chiller adapter type kits out there. Just wondering if anyone has a chiller on one of these tanks and how they went about rigging it up. Thanks for any advice given.

I started with an Arctica nano chiller in my BC14. Terrible! Used a maxijet 1200 pump (also terrible) plumbed externally with the intake in the main display and the return in chamber 1. Finally settled for an overpowered Current USA 1/10 with an external mag drive pump. Much better.

--bubbles

Archived