Pod Your Reef

Steve's 10 gal build diy everything

steve0xr

Looks good :) Does your clowns ever bully the other fish? I've always wanted a third fish for my 10 but I'm afraid my clowns will just kill em :(

Thanks, Actually the clown is very peaceful. The cardinal sometimes chases the royal gamma, but the gamma is a master of hiding and can get into spots that the cardinal can't even close to him.

Love the tank and the creativity. Ever going to add actinic supplementation? I wasn't truly happy with my tank until I did. Keep up the good work though!

Agreed, actinics are def the way to go. This was my first reef tank and I realized alot of stuff I'm going to do diff on the next tank. I already started building the stand for my 20g long upgrade. I bought a used cadlight fixture. 150mh and t5 actinics. The actinics really make the colors pop out at you. So that will hang over the 20 when I get it going.

I like the rockwork :) Not to the say the rest isn't great too though!

Thanks I appreciate the compliments guys...........

Just a little update, I also added a frogspawn, and green toadstool frags since the last pics. Unfortunately my camera is broken but I'll try to borrow one to get some pics soon.

5-9-09020.jpg

5-11-09014.jpg

5-11-09021.jpg

5-11-09017.jpg

Playing with my new camera. I'll get some good shots when I learn how to use it. B)

Anyway, a friend of mines tank crashed, so he gave me the survivors until he rebuilds. Hopefully I can get my 20g going soon so they can have some room to grow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived