Innovative Marine Aquariums

December 2008 - DeMartini

Christopher Marks

Proof that WEEKLY changes aren't necessary. :) I can't stop staring at your tank pics, lol! I'm trying to get some good ideas of how to re-set my tank back up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all Congratts on TOTM. I was wondering if you knew a vendor down here in Florida. I was on his site and he used your TOTM pic for advertising some livestock. I wont mention the vendor on here. PM me if you need to know who it is, if not Congratts on having your FTS on a vendor site and you TOTM here.

First of all Congratts on TOTM. I was wondering if you knew a vendor down here in Florida. I was on his site and he used your TOTM pic for advertising some livestock. I wont mention the vendor on here. PM me if you need to know who it is, if not Congratts on having your FTS on a vendor site and you TOTM here.

Aquatic Connection?

I've told them a few times that I want my tank removed from their website, but they refuse to.... if you ever go in tell the manager to take my tank off of his site and to Fu** off!! =)

Aquatic Connection?

I've told them a few times that I want my tank removed from their website, but they refuse to.... if you ever go in tell the manager to take my tank off of his site and to Fu** off!! =)

For someone that steals images from Nano, they sure protect their site. I could not copy and past anything form there. The link does not work but the addy to find the pic is below, we should all give this guy hell because he stole our TOTM winners pic to sell nano packs on his site. What a tard.

http://www.aquacon.com/saltwater_specials.html

EDIT: the link works! Give him hell everyone!

just wondering how it is that he can sale flame angels for $35 when they are nearly twice that everywhere...

:huh: That's my lfs price in 2 states.

Congratulations!

Congratulations! I just did the jump from freshwater to saltwater this Christmas. I, too, have a Biocube 14. Could you please describe how you set up the additional pump in slot #1 and the filter media in slot #3? My interest is in freeing up space out of slot #3 so I could move the heater into it, currently fully exposed in the tank. By the way, did you get rid of the bioballs in the middle tank? Thank you so much for your help.

Has anyone used the Jalli Ultra Compact 100w heater? Specs-wise, what is the length of this heater? Nanotuners sells it but they don't much details on their website. Thanks.

rfa

Welcome RFA. I don't think DeMartini will have a problem with your specific questions- but you'd have much better luck asking the more general questions in a separate thread in the appropriate forum.

• 1 month later...

I think your tank is awesome and wanted to let you know I am using your tank pic as my desktop wallpaper!

I have just started my biocube 14 and I just hope mine looks half as good as yours in 10 months. :D

Archived