Cultivated Reef

December 2008 - DeMartini

Christopher Marks

Thanks so much!!

congratulations! weird, i was just looking over your nTOTM at RC.

well-deserved! *thumbsup* B)

haha weird!

I think I won NTOTM on RC exactly one year ago.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job D! Congrats on a sweet tank and a well deserved write-up.

Thanks junkitu! =) I haven't talked to you in forever. I was just looking at your tank on NCNRS! it's still AMAZING!!

What a splendid little reef you have there! Your rics are nice and puffy. Great combo of color and coral selection. Congrats on a well deserved honor!

Hi, great tank! Do you by any chance have any pics of how your Eclipse 'fuge is hooked up? I'm considering a 3 gallon Eclipse as a 'fuge for my NanoCube, I just can't decide how I'm going to plumb it. Thanks for your time. Again, beautiful tank!

Chuck

Wow! Its beautiful! congratulations! How long have you had that starfish?

Thanks!! I've had the starfish for about a year.

Hi, great tank! Do you by any chance have any pics of how your Eclipse 'fuge is hooked up? I'm considering a 3 gallon Eclipse as a 'fuge for my NanoCube, I just can't decide how I'm going to plumb it. Thanks for your time. Again, beautiful tank!

Chuck

Thank you! I can take a picture tomorrow. You would have to have the eclipse sitting a little above your tank, so that the water would be able to drip back into your main display. I drilled two holes into the eclipse and then placed a pump inside the BioCube to push water into the eclipse... it's kind of ghetto lol I'll take pictures tomorrow.

Hello DeMartini,

Very nice tank, can you share your maintenance routines, timing of water changes and amount, dosing etc?

Thanks,

Chris

Thank you! I change about 5 gallons every other week. I add calcium and dKH buffer only when needed.

fw2sw-wannabe

congrats on your gorgeous tank and win! my wife says "it looks like a painting!".

btw, 18" ADA ftw! Get that sucker drilled and have fun! :D

Archived