inTank Media Baskets

NC's RSM w/pics!

NanoClown

joel sandoman

Alright dude get your butt over and get this digi before I trade it in. It's taken up space. Got a huge chunk for you. Just Don't Break The Chain.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joel, man i dont have any means for transportation at the moment otherwise i would be over there in a heartbeat haha the family van is down ugh! LOL

Alright dude get your butt over and get this digi before I trade it in. It's taken up space. Got a huge chunk for you. Just Don't Break The Chain.

Hey, update on the tank I got from you.

The tank is up and running, it seems to be doing well, I think all the live rock survived I have found bristle worms, amphipods and 3 living feather dusters and I even found a tiny snail of some sort it's too small for me to ID though. I would start a tank thread, but I don't have a camera worthy enough to take pics of it yet, they all come out blurred (no flash) or completely plain (flash) I'll figure it out and then start a thread for the tank.

Send me those links you were talking about so I can check them out.

Later.

joel sandoman
joel, man i dont have any means for transportation at the moment otherwise i would be over there in a heartbeat haha the family van is down ugh! LOL

I can drop it off some time. Just let me know.

Hey, update on the tank I got from you.

The tank is up and running, it seems to be doing well, I think all the live rock survived I have found bristle worms, amphipods and 3 living feather dusters and I even found a tiny snail of some sort it's too small for me to ID though. I would start a tank thread, but I don't have a camera worthy enough to take pics of it yet, they all come out blurred (no flash) or completely plain (flash) I'll figure it out and then start a thread for the tank.

Send me those links you were talking about so I can check them out.

Later.

Glad to hear it's doing well.

Which links are you referring to?

I was going to send him the links to the BAR forum and NCNRS but. Guess that site is down for now or something

Joel, let me know what's good for you, pm me if you could

• 3 weeks later...

sorry I haven't been able to post up any. I have been busy since my spring break. And I'm not sure what happened but my computer crashed so I'm just using my iPhone for everything now

• 1 month later...

ok so it has been a while since i last updated my thread, no im not dead or anything im just really busy

but i feel that now that i have cleaned the tank back up it is time for some new pics look for them by sunday the latest!

• 2 months later...

ohh ghawwd it has been such a long time since i have even logged into this site. im sorry haha

but anyways a current update is that

-i am loosing a battle with aptaisia

-my montis are suffering from both STN and bleaching, i already lost a large cap and im losing a larger digitata

-and i am having a phosphate problem that is causing cyano to grow on my tanks rocks and walls

little needs to be said that i need some help AGAIN

im currently mixing up a large batch of Reef Crystals for a water change tomorrow

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Attention!

the tank is being torn down, at the moment,

BUT WATCH OUT!

'cause after thanksgiving look for this baby getting some beefy improvements bwahaha ;)

stay tuned in *coughhh

• 3 years later...

Archived