SaltCritters.com

NC's RSM w/pics!

NanoClown

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, it is so clean, mostly new but it looks great!

Is that a HUGE clam in the front? Do you think it will be ok down there with the stock lighting? I would sudgest painting your algae scraper with krylon fussion, it will make is dissapear.

There is just a small amount of surface film buildup, might want to play with the levels. Other than that, very nice work :D

Wow, it is so clean, mostly new but it looks great!

Is that a HUGE clam in the front? Do you think it will be ok down there with the stock lighting? I would sudgest painting your algae scraper with krylon fussion, it will make is dissapear.

There is just a small amount of surface film buildup, might want to play with the levels. Other than that, very nice work :D

-i have had the Squammie for about a year and a half, it should be fine under the T5 PCs, it is about 8-9in and i have had it since it was about 3in, and if it doesnt do so well i will just move it to my JBJ HQI

-yeah i still need to paint the big bulky algea magnet

-i have yet to get a ATO, so im topping off by hand and this last time i added in to much :/

Looking great! Let me know if you want to do a group buy around our LFS or from our local reefers. since you're also from Hayward.

sure thing :D i would definitely be interested soon

Nice, it looks good down on the sand because of the size. You will be so happy with an ATO on this tank, especially with the surface film, the water level is so sensitive.

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking tank. Nice job with the aquascaping. Your trdiacna should be fine under the RSM lighting as we have been growing them in our MAX's for a couple of years, along with some good success of sps as well.

There's news of the new surface skimmer,accessory kit etc at www.redseafish.com. Due to arrive USA January.

Check out the new "Maxessories" at www.redseamax.com

post-34561-1230122127.jpg

post-34561-1230122118_thumb.jpg

-not much of an update yet, i havent had the time to go out and buy anything for the tank,soon i will be ordering a frag pack online

-yeah i have been looking into the accessory the only thing that doesnt have me to thrilled is the big bulky surface skimmer

Obi Juan kenobi
most likely. i hear you guys have a great time with the potluck and everything

Cool, yeah there alot of fun!!! Get you some corals to fill that RSM up :D

• 2 weeks later...
joel sandoman

Looking good. new pics? Let me know when you need some coral. I can hook you up with some green pocilliapora, pink birdsnest, or some brown digi with purple base. Gonna be fraggin' soon!

hey Joel nothing really new yet, im looking for a torch/frogspawn for this tank, mostly lps and softies (the monties and clam are only temporary, for now hahahh)

my nanocube for sps isnt quiet up to par yet but imma have to get back to you for some sps haha

• 2 weeks later...

Nanoclown, any updates with the RSM?

I just started a thread for mine. Check it out

BTW, did you make it out to the NCNRS frag swap?

no real updeades, just letting things grow for now hopefully i pick up some new stuff next months for my bday.

about the swap. my moms car is currently getting repairs done so i wasnt able to make it :\

• 2 weeks later...

il take some updated pictures later on this week. i havent added anything but its really starting to color up and the corals are growing well

• 2 weeks later...

NC, any updated pics?

il take some updated pictures later on this week. i havent added anything but its really starting to color up and the corals are growing well

my bad ill snap some tomorrow/ the xenia is looking great and the kenya is getting HUGE!

but the lights are off for teh night

on a slight note, i have a slight outbreak of diatoms because i need to change out the cartridges on my RO/DI

• 1 month later...

im sorry i have been lagging on the pics, but i promise i will have some updated within the next 24 hours starting now hahah

you guys are going to be impressed by how fast the xenia grows hahah

ohh god im worse than ps3 online lags

i PROMISE FORREALS THIS TIME

pics up tomorrow nite since i think it looks presentable haha

Archived