Coral Vue Hydros

Group Buy on Pico LED Fixture - (CLOSED)

evilc66

This group buy is now closed.

If anyone is interested in these setups, or anything else, please contact me and I can put you on a list for January.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This group buy is now closed.

If anyone is interested in these setups, or anything else, please contact me and I can put you on a list for January.

Hey evil, I would be interested in a group buy if you move forward.

Thanks,

Tai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i defin would love to jump on some LEDs for my pico. when is your next group buy? i have a 12" dual satelite fixture and its doing good with my corals but i would like to see if i can have more sps and reduce my electric bill and heating issue that i am having down on the south coast here with your custom LED build. let me know thanks evil!

Sorry I missed this guys. Next group buy should be some time in the next few weeks, fingers crossed.

• 5 weeks later...

It will be through Paypal, but those details will be discussed in the new group buy starting April 20th.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
do you have any shots of the wiring and or pre built setup

Not much to it. There are shots of some of the wiring in the first post, but it's just two groups of 5 LEDs in series. Nothing too unique about it.

So how much it ended up for group buy per LED? also when is the next one? :)

Don't think I'll be going group buys from this point considering my ties to Nanocustoms now. We may organize something for just LEDs if there is enough interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived