Innovative Marine Aquariums

Coralife Digital Power Center

Codeman

I thought the same for my tank too at first, but once you add pumps, heater, chiller, fans, ATO... Much easier to have one-stop solution than multiple timers... That was just me though.

I wish they were $150 though, I'd have one for my 10g tank too if that was the case, lol! Alas they are around $220 for a basic setup. Still not bad, but not easy to swallow either. 2 strips with mech. timers isn't a bad way to go. Have you looked at the strip that has 2 mech. timers built into it? Might be worth looking into, though they can run up to $40 for that one...

Yeah, I was going to exchange the digital for it until I read reviews. Almost everyone said they had trouble with it sticking or crapping out altogether.

I don't see much of an issue with any of the adapeter listed. As long as you don't overload a powerstrip theres should be no issues.

I was making a joke, just talking about the stereotypical situation where a standard 2 plug outlet is powering everything in the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms through various adapters and strips... then catches fire one day and the house burns down...

Yeah, I was going to exchange the digital for it until I read reviews. Almost everyone said they had trouble with it sticking or crapping out altogether.

I didn't read the reviews on it... =/ if that's the case though, then I'd stay away from the single mech. timer strip as they would be the SAME exact timers, just one instead of two of them on-board... Just get a couple single outlet mech. or digital timers and a couple short extenders to plug them into without hogging the strip and you should be good to go.

Don't know what to say. I've had mine for almost 4 years and have a chiller metal halides, pumps and more all hooked up without a single glitche. hope ur next timer goes better.

Archived