Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

WHATS MY PROBLEM?

liveclown

Wow, thats filter floss???

I like the tang...I wont give him up...I wont, I wont, I wont

HHAHAHAAhhahahaahah

What about this grey foam stuff I got from a company through packaging. What am I doin right now... I m on a forum, I have books, I know it a big bio-load. I plan to uuuuuuuuupgraaaaaade. MEMEMEM MEEEEEEE

HHAHAHAAhhahahaahah

haha get rid of everything else then! But you can put the filter floss where you put your filter cartiges for your whisper filter

HHAHAHAAhhahahaahah

What about this grey foam stuff I got from a company through packaging. What am I doin right now... I m on a forum, I have books, I know it a big bio-load. I plan to uuuuuuuuupgraaaaaade. MEMEMEM MEEEEEEE

What is this guy like 8???

Try frozen food instead of flakes and strain the juice out and only feed the pieces of food. The flakes don't hold up to well when wet and when a fish grabs it there's usually a cloud of food particles that doesn't feed anything but algae when it turns to phosphates and nitrates, the same with the juice from the frozen packs.

BTW I only feed my tank twice a week.

I am taking perfctly fine.......I have had the tang for a few months without problamos...

The tang is my prob...I am fixing the algae....

I am taking perfctly fine.......I have had the tang for a few months without problamos...

Or possibly drunk and illiterate also...

well start with the tang, feed less, brine shrimp, do water changes once a week (2-5 gals)

Archived