inTank Media Baskets

Lani's random photos

Lalani

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. :)

Vic: Ya, we've been having colder winters for the past 5 or so years, with snow or ice maybe once or twice a year. This was the first time we lost electricity because of it but only for a few hours.

Thanky! :flower:

I've been taking a little break from my usual photography because of other things going on, but I've got the itch to start up again. Just waiting for it to warm up a little, I can't take cold weather! Might try some indoor shots for now... hmmm.. Any ideas/challenges??

• 4 weeks later...

Just some flower shots.

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5821.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

IMG_5812.jpg

I tried taking some more horizontal shots, but they were crap... I guess my brain works better with vertical. :/

I tried taking some more horizontal shots, but they were crap... I guess my brain works better with vertical. :/

mine, too. hi5! :happy:

squirrelieygrrrl

phenomenal last set!

i absolutely adore the night shots and the ice shots. youve definitely set the bar!

• 2 weeks later...

I yanked most of their nests out of the peach trees, but didn't have anything on hand to kill them with. Will try to find something today!

Thanks Chris! I tried for around 30 minutes to catch a score of bees and hoverflies in flight, but that little guy was the only one that I was able to freeze in focus, argh. Might try again in a little while. I really need a motion trigger rig for it, but that's too much work to make, lol.

Archived