Top Shelf Aquatics

Reef Crystals OR Instant Ocean?

redfishsc

The Propagator

Why do people who live on a cattle farm eat tacos ?

Because they cant grow Tacos...... :)

if we had 15-20 buckets of all the salts we carried in the back, there wouldn't be room for our sumps or water vats :haha:

we're a small store, we carry 6 salts. we keep a bucket of each and 3 bags on the shelf. we rarely have to order salt, and most of our customers buy our pre-mixed water anyway.

and our price is STILL the cheapest in town, because our closest competition charges almost twice that. people around here are just lazy and would rather buy water. i have about 6 customers a week that get 25 or more gallons of saltwater!

That's cool. At least your making it up in the long run of it. Otherwise I would have been like WTF ARE YOU THINKING ? " :lol:

The Propagator

Because he is what we refer to as a reef central drop out / troll.

They cant quite hang with the big dogs at the top there so they come here and post questions on topics here .. over there. When they get the answer they want they post it here and site the the reference over there like " Oh look at me ". But when they talk over there of course the tone is like " this dumba$$ over here is saying this what do you guys think about it ? " Its a troll move.

Archived