Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Fiction's 12G AP

fiction101

in a few months that anemone will get big enough that he will start a royal rumble with all of your corals - what will you do then?

it took my bta about 1 year before he was touching every side of the glass in my 12G NC while fully opened :blush:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in a few months that anemone will get big enough that he will start a royal rumble with all of your corals - what will you do then?

it took my bta about 1 year before he was touching every side of the glass in my 12G NC while fully opened :blush:

Sell them off, of course. :)

That's my plan for it, to just let it take over my tank. :D

GORGEOUS!!! Love the placement of the corals.

Where did you put your fuge? I thought one of the pictures showed it in the tank . .. but now it isn't there.

GORGEOUS!!! Love the placement of the corals.

Where did you put your fuge? I thought one of the pictures showed it in the tank . .. but now it isn't there.

Oh it's a hang on back filter from CPR, that's a cool thing about the new ones with the black backing is that you can't notice it when your standing in front of the tank.

how do you keep it so clean

The flow hits the bottom of the tank really good, plus I have a lot of cerith snails that do an awesome job of keeping the sand clean. :)

gulfsurfer101

That thing looks sick in there. I'm uppin my tank to the 24AP I have lying around in the garage. I might have to keep the nem in my 12 in hopes that it will get that big and just do a nem/clown tank. That thing is a monster.

• 3 months later...

Archived