Top Shelf Aquatics

Fiction's 12G AP

fiction101

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

What are the chances of getting some of those nuc's for my tank along with the red shiznittbambizzles, Jk, those look awsome man. I wish I could get a hold of some of those for my tank soon.

What are the chances of getting some of those nuc's for my tank along with the red shiznittbambizzles, Jk, those look awsome man. I wish I could get a hold of some of those for my tank soon.

I got lucky, they were free from a local reefer, since they were covered in hair algae. Hopefully I can keep it HA free now.

Man, crazy lookin colors bro. Your tank is comin along good.

I'm actually going to sell it, it's going to be to large for my tank. :angry:

gulfsurfer101

After looking at your tank again I'm thinking of taking some LR out to free me up for space since I am already out of it. I have the 24gAP sitting in my garage but there is a lot I would need to get it started. Do you plan on selling the whole tank and everything in it, if not sell me those nukes and some of that red stuff for my fuge.

After looking at your tank again I'm thinking of taking some LR out to free me up for space since I am already out of it. I have the 24gAP sitting in my garage but there is a lot I would need to get it started. Do you plan on selling the whole tank and everything in it, if not sell me those nukes and some of that red stuff for my fuge.

You can have some red kelp for free, just pay the price of shipping. I'm going to let it grow out for another couple weeks, then I can send you some. Oh I'm not selling this tank, you might have this tank mixed up with another persons for sale thread?

gulfsurfer101

My bad, I know see what you were saying. That brain is too big for your tank. That's a bummer and I'm shure you can fid room in there somewhere. I have all kinds of stuffed crammed in my little AP12.

gulfsurfer101

That looks sweet in there, Iused to have about three diferent favia and favites and two open brain corals in my 24 when I first had it up. They used to be some of my favorite things from my LFS before I discovered online trading. If I get my AP24 going again I'll have to save room for at least one. I defintaely like the way in looks in that second pic.

BAH! when did your tank become better than mine!

How much did you spend on all those corals! ah im jealous too

:P

I haven't really spent that much, the gsp, red mushrooms, nuclear green palys were free, $38 for the favia, $45 for the nem and $40 for the cay eye palys, plus I had the neon green toadstool and clove polyps left over from my old 3g picotope. Local reefers offer the best prices and freebies. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
*drools* I want my star polyps to look like yours! :angry:

I'm sure yours are pretty much the same color, my camera settings make everything look much brighter then they really are, plus the metal halides really bring out the colors better. ;)

oh one more thing make sure to give them a lot of flow so the polyps will extend a lot longer.

Archived