Here's it now (aug 09)

lilaccandyaug28.jpg

Here it was back in March 09

bluecandycane3-9-09sm.jpg

from 4 to 11 heads

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been using RO water with a TDS between 7-20, But i just got a new RO/DI unit for my apartment and it's Awesome! :happydance:

0 TDS and I don't have to drive to the store..

So... I agree that trace nutrients could have been coming from my water, but I've taken care of that now :)

What kind of RO/DI unit are you using? I guess I'm in the market for one, as the 15 minute drive to the LFS is beginning to sound tedious now that i have to top-off a larger tank in addition to making water changes.

• 11 months later...

Hi Friends!!

I want to thank everyone who followed this thread, even though it really wasn't super exciting :)

I eventually did beat the bryopsis by kent MG dosing, but I also lost most of my SPS frags when I had to move the tank in June. (Don't know if it was the stress of the move, or too high Mg) Everything else did great though.

Since I had to break down my aquascape to move the tank, and since some of my corals were starting to out grow their space, I have taken this opportunity to UPGRADE!!! My new 45 gallon Cube has been up and running since the beginning of June and is doing great! I will start a new tank thread soon. I hope the few extra gallons doesn't disqualify me from the "nano" - reef forums.

Archived