Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Elegant Nano

AdriftQuasar

dahliaheartsyou
duncan = bettr

they do look sorda like whisker duncans...

where are you finding the different kinds, jw how much they would cost and what not...

I like em!

the last one looks like a flower rock nem...

they do look sorda like whisker duncans...

where are you finding the different kinds, jw how much they would cost and what not...

I like em!

the last one looks like a flower rock nem...

Liveaquaria...usually sells the Elegance for 129.99...plus 34.99 overnight shipping...they are gorgeous...no doubt :D

dahliaheartsyou
Liveaquaria...usually sells the Elegance for 129.99...plus 34.99 overnight shipping...they are gorgeous...no doubt :D

besides the one at l.a. for 60, Catalaphyllia jardinei, (that's all they have now)

duncan = bettr

+1, they're alot hardier than elegance unless you get aussies which will soon be impossible to get since the austraillian gov't has banned exporting corals. Which means no more acans for me for a while, but atleast it means that there will be acans for me years later hopefully.

dahliaheartsyou

don't rain on the elegant parade!!!!!!

I think it's a cool idea!!!

but whatever happened to a larger area biotope?

You REALLY narrowed it down, lol, to 1 coral!!!

+1, they're alot hardier than elegance unless you get aussies which will soon be impossible to get since the austraillian gov't has banned exporting corals. Which means no more acans for me for a while, but atleast it means that there will be acans for me years later hopefully.

People say that every month yet it never actually happens. ;)

Archived