inTank Media Baskets

my 2! Year old Bio-Cube (with video! updated 11/5/09)

HeyLookItsCaps

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lookin Good! :happy:

What's the little light you have over the cheato? i have a big ole honkin' 10g strip light sitting up there

You should be very proud of yourself, that is one beautiful tank.

I likey....

Question if you have any time later. Does your clowns pick on your cardinal fish? I had two cinnamon clowns and both managed to kill my PJ cardinals. Now that I have a new tank I am looking into fish that will not be killing each other off.

I love clown fish for their color and their personalities are fun. I also love cardinals, and well ok I love small cute fish.

So how do your clown fish treat your cardinal fish?

HeyLookItsCaps

they seem to leave them alone, they reside in their corners, the clowns will chase them every once in awhile, but then my cardinals will all bunch together and the clowns go flying back to their anemone. i guess its true that fish think a bunch of schooling fish is 1 big 1

they seem to leave them alone, they reside in their corners, the clowns will chase them every once in awhile, but then my cardinals will all bunch together and the clowns go flying back to their anemone. i guess its true that fish think a bunch of schooling fish is 1 big 1

Tooo funny about the cardinals bunching up together. I had originally bough two pjs together but they never seemed to get along. Maybe if I bought 3 it would have been better.

I love your tank.

HeyLookItsCaps

thanks alot :) im glad people like it! of course im never satisfied, but at least this might take my need for more coral down to a dull roar....haha

HeyLookItsCaps

ok heres a lil post about the history of the tank.

i found all my old pictures and will show you the progress its made from the beginning :)

IMG_0005-5.jpg

IMG_0010-5.jpg

IMG_0012-3.jpg

IMG_0013-3.jpg

IMG_0014-3.jpg

IMG_0015-3.jpg

IMG_0016-3.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0023-2.jpg

IMG_0023-3.jpg

IMG_0027-3.jpg