inTank Media Baskets

my 2! Year old Bio-Cube (with video! updated 11/5/09)

HeyLookItsCaps

HeyLookItsCaps

wow, i would figure thats a treasure trove of cool coral.....ignorance is bliss haha

i was looking forward to diving there again too

• Like 1
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but you will see a lot of fish that you will not see all over the world...also some change from island to island...LongNose Butterfly fish on Lanai is all black...travel over to Maui they are white yellow and black...and there is only a few miles between the islands...

ahh #### ...man i dunno..your gonna have to come out to Thousand Oaks and check it out...or look at my aquapod thread

what I do know is I have 2 things of Frogspawn 2 differnt colors...some duncan...pulsating xenia some cup coral....galaxia,, some mushrooms..BTA of some kind...and a few other things that have not been named yet...

not to mention my dusters and misc paly's and zoas...

no no no...I dont have any pics of my tank in Maui....its nothing compared to the stuff out here in SoCal...more of a SW Fish tank...anything I ever found that was cool while i was diving I would swoop it up and put it in the tank for a few weeks then release it...I got all that stuff here in TO...from a lady in Santa Barbara

I found it all on CL I need to update some pics of my tank...

here is a updated pic I gave away my two clowns for one super tiny true perc....

DSC_00302.JPG

forgot about that blue snoflake looking stuff...kinda like ground cover...and that spikey looking thing on the right side

• 2 weeks later...
HeyLookItsCaps

makes it easy for me to prune too....its hell trying to get it off the rocks, not even a toothbrush can get the stuff off! and i finally got it moving in a way i can scrape it off with an aquarium scraper and make frags for people or toss if it gets too thick. thanks for the props :)

HeyLookItsCaps

pretty much just kept pruning it back from going over the rocks over and over to keep the rocks clean, and eventually one reached off to the glass and i cut off anything that wasnt on the glass, and it spread from there

HeyLookItsCaps

no, ive never bought anything online. scared to.

everything in here has been in here for over 2 months at least except the picassos

WOW i havent been on youtube in awhile. heres a video of my tank from 07!

uploading current video now :)

Awesome! Thanks! :D

Archived