inTank Media Baskets

Mr.Evil Crab in my Tank, I think he wants to eat me

StevieT

GrandpaFeathers

stevie, this isn't something you want to lick.

Xanthid crabs are badbad.

that would kill you, it's worse than cyanide.

haha inverts are my specialty.

badbad is a myspace way to talk?!

do you double up everything?

todaytoday II ateate aa crabcrab andand nownow thethe wallswalls areare bleadingbleading.

most crabs I've run into will come to a turkey baster of food... trick em into a net. then fed ex him to me I have a fuge of BAD crabs

so, are you saying if I lick or eat the crab, the walls in my office will start to bleed and little green men will be running around?

Yes. And you will be able to taste the colors too.

You could try to catch him the way we used to catch crawfish when I was a boy... Matchstick with some food tied to it. Crab grabs it and starts to eat. You slowly pull crab out of rocks and into net. :shrug:

Yes. And you will be able to taste the colors too.

You could try to catch him the way we used to catch crawfish when I was a boy... Matchstick with some food tied to it. Crab grabs it and starts to eat. You slowly pull crab out of rocks and into net. :shrug:

wow, red is amazing, nom nom nom

If it comes down to that, but so far, well for the past year, no damage to anything that I can see. He has a slight taste for coralline algae, but no corals. I haven't seen him in two weeks, he went back to the magical secret place he lives in.

• 2 months later...
wow, red is amazing, nom nom nom

If it comes down to that, but so far, well for the past year, no damage to anything that I can see. He has a slight taste for coralline algae, but no corals. I haven't seen him in two weeks, he went back to the magical secret place he lives in.

I got a similar crab in my tank. He is light colored with black pointy claws. Red eyes. He only comes out night and stays in one spot. He has been in there for a year now i guess. He does not mess with anything but hides when he sees me.

Archived