SaltCritters.com

Bagoeggs [AP24], 150W MH Log

bagoegg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats :)

Thanks!

I just won some of Propagators frags on eBay. I cant wait for them to show up. Got some frogspawn, orange/pink monti cap, and some Tubbs blue zoas.

I like the GSP in the sand bed, I hear is more manageable as well when its not on a rock lol. How do you like having the koralia by the return? Are there any dead spots and what size is it? Im using a two, and it produces a lot of movement, and when I turned my pumps and the koralia off to feed my coco came out! Now hes out with everything but the koralia on. Thanks, youve been a great help!

• 2 weeks later...
omgomgomg OK so im freaking out cause we are moving the tank when we get off work. I have 10 gallons of water mixing and heating plus 3 empty 5 gallon jugs. I think I have it all planned out in my head so it SHOULD go smoothly. fingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossed
how did the move go????

The move went pretty good. Everything is still alive and kicking. I was worried about my Xenia because it was bent over but it perked back up. I gotta get pictures up, im slacking but to be honest after moving I dont even know where my camera is. hahaha

The move went pretty good. Everything is still alive and kicking. I was worried about my Xenia because it was bent over but it perked back up. I gotta get pictures up, im slacking but to be honest after moving I dont even know where my camera is. hahaha

Find that camera lol!

Im glad the xenia came back well, I really like the way it stands like a tree.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't those yellow polyps grow fast? I have some as well, and I'm starting to have to prune.

Yeah they do! I may have to start soon as well.

• 2 months later...

Been 2 months so I thought I would update. Our tank is infested with GHA at the moment. After lots of pruning and water changes it is starting to go away. We neglected the tank after we moved and it just went nuts. First it was nudi's on the zoas, then the GHA started. We lost a couple frags but most everything is doing ok. All our fish are still alive. I will get some pics up when I am not ashamed of my algae problem anymore.

Been 2 months so I thought I would update. Our tank is infested with GHA at the moment. After lots of pruning and water changes it is starting to go away. We neglected the tank after we moved and it just went nuts. First it was nudi's on the zoas, then the GHA started. We lost a couple frags but most everything is doing ok. All our fish are still alive. I will get some pics up when I am not ashamed of my algae problem anymore.

Hang in there buddy, nothing to be ashamed about. Many of us have fought the good fight. Personally I have gotten my arse kicked several times too.

Just stay on it and you will overcome. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
WTF? I THOUGHT THESE WERE CALLED MAG FLOATS, NOT MAG SINKS. Damn thing. Oh well.

LOL I know I'm a bit late but I never read this thread until now... Anyways I hope the GHA fight is going well. Your tank is an amazing piece of work! Hope to see some updates soon.

calebkdesign
Cat wondering what those little things crawling around are.

Newarrangment047.jpg

Yet tp post the pic or video

But my dogs sit there and stare at my tank like that

it's really funny to watch them,

react to my scooter blenny.

I think he sees them too lol

Archived