Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ghost Crab Biotope...

crash43

]ok im on vaction here at the beach in Outer Banks, NC

there were so many crabs running around right about sun down, all over the sand

so, i decided to take some home with me (they were fun to catch [i caught 32 tonight] [im not keeping all of them tho])

im goin to catch 1-3 to take home...im posting a pic of what the tank will look like a bit....any suggestions and comments r welcome!

im not exactly sure how many crabs i could keep in a 10gal long tank...any thoughts....

post-32370-1213758342_thumb.jpg

lakshwadeep

That will be really cool if you can set it up. When I visited my relatives in India in May, I was excited to go to the beach and catch a ghost crab and mole crab (which are another option for your tank).

ill take a pic or two of them tonight...ill be catching them sometime before saturday....which is when im goin back home...........

wait i just remembered, i dont have a USB cable for the camera...sorry i guess no pic until i git home, and git the tank set up...

sorry....if u guys could help me, im lookin for cheap and good lights for the tank, i want a light for the day, and small blue LED lights do i can watch the crabs at night (they r mostly nocturnal)

i plan on useing a glass cover and putting the light on top of the glass

THANKS!

crash

well heres a pic......its from google images

post-32370-1213913961_thumb.jpg

Archived