Top Shelf Aquatics

SPS, Softies ect....

Coral123

My package from Coral123 arrived crumpled and wet with no water left inside. And I have confirmed the plastic bag was not punctured, but rather it was not tied properly. Needless to say, the coral arrived dead.

post-34926-1216659583_thumb.jpg

I have not contacted Coral123 regarding the problem. But if Coral123 helped JourneyReef to fix the damaged package problem, I'd like to know what can be done regarding my damaged package/dead coral.

tnx.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just popping in to show some love for Coral123's great customer service. She sent more than I ordered and when the postal service damaged the box, and thereby some corals, she took pity on my anxious-newbie-self and has taken time and frags to help me out. Coral123, I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. This is my first tank - My dad had a 125 gallon while I was growing up and I have many really wonderful memories of he and I together finding anemones or whatever for the tank. I live far away from my family now and my tank is often the thing that helps me feel connected to my family home. Anyway, mush mush - the tank means alot to me as does your kindness. Thanks!

:happy: thank you for the kind words , and dont worry i take care of the people that buy from me, what ever the post office does with the box i sadly have no control over even when they are bored and play B ball with the box :lol: . d0ughb0y send me a pm, i would like to help you but if you dont send me a pm how will i know :huh: ...

gulfsurfer101

The postal service are coral killers, always insure your packages for way more than they are worth cause more than likely they will damage it in transit. I still owe somebody since I didn't insure a package and they busted it pretty badly.

Ya really, when we reefers send out coral its not like we sent them in crushed boxes I treat them with full care, maybe the post guy cant see over the dash and sits on my box of coral :lol:

phiber_optikx
Ya really, when we reefers send out coral its not like we sent them in crushed boxes I treat them with full care, maybe the post guy cant see over the dash and sits on my box of coral :lol:

Maybe you will get lucky and he will sit on one of your birdsnests :)

petkingdom619

im sure that damaged box is not coral123 fault. bags can come untied from the box getting thrown around or could have even been open.

My package was double bagged.

on a personal experience with some other corals i had shipped. I literally watched my box of corals fly over my fence onto my front door step. for some reeason the postman/idiot decided to go through the alley and to the back gate and try to get in wich he couldnt since I had the front gate unlocked. So he through it right over.

If touching a postal worker wasnt a felon I would be glad to get some since put into there head.

Maybe you will get lucky and he will sit on one of your birdsnests :)

ya no joke !!! put a nice big acro or some thing that is pointing up !!!! yes crazy im in SAN B, ya my post guy is a really nice guy he takes the boxes for me but some times im afraid the reason being that he tells me how much he hates his job and how stupid it is :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
My package from Coral123 arrived crumpled and wet with no water left inside. And I have confirmed the plastic bag was not punctured, but rather it was not tied properly. Needless to say, the coral arrived dead.

I have not contacted Coral123 regarding the problem. But if Coral123 helped JourneyReef to fix the damaged package problem, I'd like to know what can be done regarding my damaged package/dead coral.

tnx.

Were you ever able to get something worked out with Coral123 on this?

JourneyReef

I last heard from her the day of the quake...about 10 days ago. She responded to a PM I sent wondering if she had sent my stuff as planned. She told me she hadn't yet and couldn't right away because of the quake. We agreed to ship this past Monday. No shipment was sent, I PMed her, and I've heard nothing since the 29th.

Coral123,lemme know what you have left. I wanna stop buy sometime. Thanks

dont. i paid on 7/21 and still havent gotten anything. just got off the phone from doing a chargeback from the cc company, since paypal is pretty worthless about recovering from scammers

HI Gator...did you talk with Coral123 about it at all? I'm wondering because I paid on 7/18 for shipping on a "make up" order after several of the original corals she sent to me died en route (leaking bags). It is not here yet. I suggested she could refund me instead if that was easier but no go on that. I've been in contact with her and she has been nice - promising shipments - but one thing after another keeps seeming to come up and ...no shipment. Initially she responded really quickly to my PMs but has been around less and less. Now, I'm the one having to try to get in touch with her to try to find out what's up rather than her initiating updates.

So, anyway, I'm wondering if you have been through this too and I'm being gullible or what.

tnx.

wow dude that box looks totally F'ed

that really sucks and i would have looked at the delievery guy and been like "r u really handing me this?"

man i would b so pissed

Archived