Coral Vue Hydros

SPS, Softies ect....

Coral123

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys your coral are on there way :happy: Also still want to get sell the shrooms and birdsnest, favia, ect !!!

send me a pm so we can work some thing out

nice coral!

stupid Idaho gets KILLED by shipping, noone live over here.

They do have potatos though! :lol:

Guys your coral are on there way :happy: Also still want to get sell the shrooms and birdsnest, favia, ect !!!

send me a pm so we can work some thing out

I shoud have taken the mushrooms! Oh well...

GrandpaFeathers

haha, i guess potatoes are way better than coral.

Our state would make more money if we were dedicated to coral rather than 'taters.

P1010240.jpg

Friday Sale !!!!

Birdsnest 15 bucks Shipped !!! 2 day shipping !!

P1010245.jpg

Aussie 45 Shipped !!!! 2 day shipping!!!!

P1010240.jpg

Friday Sale !!!!

Birdsnest 15 bucks Shipped !!! 2 day shipping !!

P1010245.jpg

Aussie 45 Shipped !!!! 2 day shipping!!!!

PM sent

hey guys sorry, okay just log on you paypal and click check shipment and it will send you to usps and tell you the tracking

petkingdom619

just for your guys info, i got my corals and they are great looking. everything is doing well in my tank

^^ thanks bro for the great kind words if you want more of anything ill cut you in on a great deal :happy: .

also if i havnt gotten back to you send me another pm

JourneyReef

So, I'm such a geek that I keep peeking back in to look at the pictures of the corals (or likeness) that I'm getting. Seriously...dorky. I tell people at work (I'm a psychologist in a counseling center) and they are like, 'yeah, yeah, great...you bought some rock". Hurump...they just don't get it!

JourneyReef

POST BELOW WAS WRITTEN BEFORE I REALIZED THAT LEAKING PACKAGES SEEMED TO BE THE RULE, RATHER THAN THE EXCEPTION, WITH THIS SELLER - BOTH TO ME AND TO OTHERS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS A PROBLEM WITH THE POSTAL SERVICE BUT RATHER THE METHOD OF PACKING AND SEALING BAGS. PLEASE SEE FEEDBACK THREAD FOR THIS SELLER FOR MORE INFORMATION. ALSO, THE FRAGS SHE SAID SHE WOULD SHIP TO MAKE UP FOR THE CORAL LOSSES ARRIVED ABOUT A MONTH AFTER THE PROMISE AND AGAIN CORALS DIED DUE TO LEAKING PACKAGES. APPARENTLY NICE PERSON, BUT NOT A GREAT BUSINESS PERSON IMO. http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=167582

I'm just popping in to show some love for Coral123's great customer service. She sent more than I ordered and when the postal service damaged the box, and thereby some corals, she took pity on my anxious-newbie-self and has taken time and frags to help me out. Coral123, I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. This is my first tank - My dad had a 125 gallon while I was growing up and I have many really wonderful memories of he and I together finding anemones or whatever for the tank. I live far away from my family now and my tank is often the thing that helps me feel connected to my family home. Anyway, mush mush - the tank means alot to me as does your kindness. Thanks!

Archived