Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

Wheres the link? I wanna see :)

I don't want to push it......

Psssst, it's in the lounge ;) shhhhh. I think the ban causing material was already deleted though.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Update: 10 Gallon is tranforming into a 55 Gallon. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Captain, we need more LR!

Yes, that is going to be a problem but I shouold be ok.... time for yet ANOTHER cycle....

Not sure if there are any reefers near you but I looked around and scored great LR for about $2/lb from a guy tearing down his tank.

Yay time to plan a new tank..... Any thought? 55 gallon AGA.

I don't like the depth front to back. I'd go with a 75g.

I have an idea! Use a 50B instead...

or that.

Im converting a FOWLR to a Reef, So the tank size isnt changing, plus wanted a 55g AGA from the jump.....

Current set up is: 2 Fluval 305s, Koralia 4, Koralia 3 x 2.. SuperSkimmer 65, Arctica chiller... 50lbs live rock, 35 lbs sand(adding 17 lbs LR and 25lbs sand from 10 gallon.

Livestock: Humahuma Trigger, Blue Tang Pair, Honeycomb Puffer, Tomato Clown, Purple Firefish, Mandarin Dragonette, and 2 black brittle stars. rouge torch coral.

Gonna need new lighting. Might drill it for a sump or build a false wall inside and shorten the display.

Aw come on Tails.... you know how I feel about SPS...... I gotta get the mushroom tank going first! When I go SPS it'll probably be in a big cube of some sort. Never really was a fan but am starting to love them...

Mushroom Tank

LPS Tank

Then a SPS tank.

A frogfish in a 10 gal? Did I read right?

Aw come on Tails.... you know how I feel about SPS...... I gotta get the mushroom tank going first! When I go SPS it'll probably be in a big cube of some sort. Never really was a fan but am starting to love them...

Mushroom Tank

LPS Tank

Then a SPS tank.

that sounds about like what I would like to do with my tanks :) in the same order!

Less pics, more planning! Without planning you're just gonna see the same fish over and over and over....

So................... 55 Gallon Tank? Sayyy whhhaattttt?

Archived