Coral Vue Hydros

Kraylen's Tanks Threads

Kraylen

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twin fail like conjoined stillborns.

famous last words of a man who couldn't think of a comeback. congrats man.

don't you do this kind of stuff for a living or something? times must be tough in your house.

Go make more children, always passes the time nicely.

She's sleeping. Waking up a pregnant woman is not in my best interest. Besides, I've already got two on the way remember. Would you like a brother, or sister? :D

Sorry man, I'll stop now.

If you listen to hip hop I have something for you! If not GFY

I'm open minded, whatcha got?

I'm typically more of a "punk" (I really hate that term) fan. However, like I said, I'm very open minded, just not very well versed in other genres. So I won't try to act like I am. I like everything from rap (hip hop...whatever), metal, hair bands (yeah I'll admit it, Skid Row and early Motley Crue were great lol), oldies..like Elvis Costello old, hell i even like some country. I hate Hank Williams, and that's blasphomy where I come from, oh well. Hank III is kinda cool though. I really could go on, but you get the point.

So anyway, whatcha got?

Hip Hop > Metal ... I love both, but cant play a guitar.

I can't play guitar, sing, rap,nothing.......

music was still a HUGE part of my life for a really long time. wow, I really am old now. thanks for helping me realize that, d!ck. jk.

i think thats where the love comes from. If you play guitar you can appreciate the skill i think

You don't have to play the instrument to appreciate it, you just need a basic foundation in music. I play guitar and piano, but I'm blown away by a good saxophone or harmonica player.

I dont think he really has any tanks.

Theres so many tanks in here I have to ram the front door to open it.

Nice pics Kraylen!

You better be feeding that mandarin! :slap::P

He gets special treatment :)

4000th post woot

Archived