Cultivated Reef

Feedback we have on this site

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

hey thanks! happy to hear they are getting to work.

oh by the way, how is your battle with byropsis going? Still fighting the good fight?

• 3 weeks later...

I just received an order from ReefCleaners.org today, and I must say John went above and beyond the call of retailer duty here. First off, my order was miniscule, we're talking >$20.00 with shipping here, but John still gave me a great addition to my CUC. I ordered 5 red mangroves, some chaeto, some "penny algae," and 10 dwarf certh snails. I figured I would probably get five 2-4" sprouts, a wad of green and the standard bag o' snails. Instead, John hooked me up!

Even with the N-R member discount, and my tiny order, he gave me 5 HUGE red mangroves, tall enough to reach the waterline in my CPR refugium without being propped up. In addition, my chaeto and penny algae far exceeded my expectations, I feel bad that I don't have a proper display fuge to show them off! As for the snails, somehow, my order of 10 turned into at least 40, probably more like 50-60 to be honest. Everything arrived really healthy looking and the snails went immediately to work. I'm sure there will be a few stragglers, but ReefCleaners.org far exceeded my expectations here. I will certainly order from them again, and I appreciate the excessive freebies!

Thanks again John! NR, get your CUC's here!

• 1 month later...

I got my order today and I'm impressed with the entire process. First, John helped me pick out a cleanup crew, then I ordered all of my snails for a great price (even with shipping!) and they arrived just two days later (with priority mail). So far everybody looks great! Thanks John!

hey thanks! So will Mr. Coral apparently...50% off!!!??? You are making me look cheap with the discounts!

(By the way I haven't forgotten about the mangroves...I will get back to you as soon as I can, in the mean time I am growing them for you).

Was a response earlier, but I want to get the topic back on track. So how do we move this to a new conversation. I think a lot of the other sponsors here would have something to say about it.

Will do.

I hadn't even made a judgment on it yet, I was just surprised it even came out before it was decided on. I have seen the numbers from the researchers and it is scary on their side. My wife works in that realm of things. The rules will put vacation/tour fishing out of business though, that is for sure.

I dug around their site and it looks like Ricordea will be blade only and only single polyps and half the current limit. That will be a big change. They will even enforce no chisel or hammer on the boat, forget about in the water. That means nothing else on that collecting trip.

• 1 month later...

I got my clean up crew today, everything was well packed and all my snails were roaming about the tank within 5 minutes. Got a nice little ball of chaeto and some flame algae for a penny!

John's website is very informative and easy to use, and I will definitely back to buy more from him.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to share my experience with everyone.....

John is a great guy to do business with. I placed my order,.....then later I emailed him and changed my order.....with out difficulty. He kept me updated on the shipping arrangements, and then when my order arrived,..........EXTRA SNAILS :naughtydance: .....SWEET! I don't mean just a few either.... 32 extra to be exact.

If you need a clean up crew.........Reef-Cleaners is the place to go.

Thanks John

• 1 month later...

thank you coppycatt!

You can also find threads in the vendor/trader feedback section. Should be some recent ones, got a few rock ones in there and in the aquaculture forum. ;) - Had to do it! :)

Archived