Cultivated Reef

NaNO ReeFiN's 29 Gallon Tank!!

NaNO ReeFiN

WOW, that is the most beautiful 29 gallon tank I have EVER seen. i especially like the pic of the green brain, I have never seen anything like it.

first off, beutifull tank. what are the specs on it? did you DiY the hood/stand? what is the green puffy coral that you have the pic of? great tank, keep it up!

Great tank and nice pics. I was wondering if you can give some details on what looks like some sort of filter bag? hanging in your sump.

nice tank! what is that i smell??????? could it be the o so sweet aroma of the tank of the month?

Do you get good surface-film removal with the overflow strainer straight up like that? I have the same overflow setup on my 40, just pvc elbow with a strainer, and I have it like at an angle so I don't get surface-film buildup. It doesn't seem to remove the surface film when I have it pointing straight up as you do.

Daaammmmnnn!! Did you paint your rocks with purple paint??!? :) Very nice. Please, post some specs for the rest of us to copy, I mean read . . .

Hey Nanoreefin! That tank has improved sooo much. Looks awesome now. The coralline growth and colour is awesome.

Well done!

What are you dosing this tank?

Archived