Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Vic's 120 gallons of rimless starphire goodness. - Pics updated: 9.26.08

Withers

100% sure. I like how the tank looks and everything, but I just can't trust it. I would honestly get just as much enjoyment out of a nano as I get out of this one.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
100% sure. I like how the tank looks and everything, but I just can't trust it. I would honestly get just as much enjoyment out of a nano as I get out of this one.

+1 on that Nano setup. I'd feel a big hole in my heart for depleting myself of all saltwater. Go for the nano, 20 gallons+ makes a nice living room decor.

Although a 14 or less makes a neat little waterworld.

Always sorry to hear when people take "time off" from the hobby.

Good luck whatever your choice is.

Cheers,

Rocket

• 3 weeks later...

Tank looks great. I would just put it on cruise control and just do the minimum maintenance. Looks like you have a low bioload as is. Maybe add a big chaeto fuge to reduce the frequency of water changes (that's my plan).

Yeah, I had considered it, but now my wife and I are planning to move to Charleston, SC at the beginning of the year, so I'd need to sell it regardless.

I even have a fuge all ready to go, I just hadn't put anything in it yet. Oh well.

Yeah, I had considered it, but now my wife and I are planning to move to Charleston, SC at the beginning of the year, so I'd need to sell it regardless.

I even have a fuge all ready to go, I just hadn't put anything in it yet. Oh well.

You're thinking of moving Jason? That's cool... well it sucks that you'd be gone but gotta do what you gotta do. My wife and I are probably moving in the next 6 months too... either Richmond or back to Buffalo, NY.

I'm still interested in some of the stuff you're selling if in fact you're still selling everything. If I were you i'd keep the light fixture though and set up a 40 breeder or something. :)

• 2 months later...

I sold everything locally, sorry :D Apparently I underpriced it too because I sold all of my equipment (besides the tank itself) in under a day, heh.

I'm moving forward with my plan to build and set up vivariums for when I move as a side business, so no more fish for me, at least for quite a while. Maybe a nano though :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

You got to have at least a nano man... I was at an amazing reef store in Buffalo, NY this past week and it lit a fire under my butt... just sent you a text about that rock you have. :D

Archived