Innovative Marine Aquariums

5.5 Gallon Pico by Dooderino

Dooderino

I hope you know what im talking about but here goes: You know that tube looking thing that looks like its connected to the LR, actually it looks like LR, but i remember seeing something like that and it was from a dead feather duster worm tube. Is that whats placed in your tank?

I'm sorry but I have no Idea what you are referring to. Save the image and open it up in MSPaint. Circle the object and add the photo as an attachment.

Nice tank! did you change the bulbs on the dual sattelite or are they the stock bulbs?

Stock bulbs. But as soon as they are toast I'm going with something else.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but I have no Idea what you are referring to. Save the image and open it up in MSPaint. Circle the object and add the photo as an attachment.

Ok, i'm back, i will repeat what i said before. What im talking about is this tube looking thing in your tank that i have seen before and it was labled as a "dead feather duster tube". When its dead, it actualy looks kinda like Live Rock. What i want to know is if what im reffering to (in your tank) is LR or not. Heres what im talking about:

(i decided to make everything besides what im talking about blurry rather than circling it, oh and see it in full view,..makes it better to see...) :)

post-36138-1209426947_thumb.png

anyone there?

No, no one is there, home or anywhere!!!

(dun dun dun, and while we were leaving the existing universe, we locked up all the twinkies)

lol-nice aquarium, looks very interesting set up with the Rics

-Kudos again to Sandeep, who's refined aquarium design is doing very well and popping up everywhere-

Dooderino
Ok, i'm back, i will repeat what i said before. What im talking about is this tube looking thing in your tank that i have seen before and it was labled as a "dead feather duster tube". When its dead, it actualy looks kinda like Live Rock. What i want to know is if what im reffering to (in your tank) is LR or not. Heres what im talking about:

(i decided to make everything besides what im talking about blurry rather than circling it, oh and see it in full view,..makes it better to see...) :)

Sorry, been busy. It is a piece of Tonga Branch LR.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I shut this tank down a while ago. There was nothing wrong with it I just didn't like the look of the tank its self. I'm going to start again in the future with a Deco or something.

Archived