Coral Vue Hydros

danskim's 300g rimless starphire

danskim

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great danskim! Where did that tank go? I bought a light from you almost two years ago and I think you had a 120G in between the kitchen and DR. Do you still have that?

Tagging along...

thejanitor86

wow, what a beatiful tank. i love how clean the aquascaping is. that thing will look awesome when the corals grow bigger(as if it doesn't look awesome already). it looks way more natural with single pieces of corals on smaller rocks surrounded by sand, than a wall of rocks where you can't even see the sand.

i can't wait to see more pictures.

• 5 weeks later...

im left speechlesss.. this leaves every other tank i though was amazing... just second class..

we need hundreds if not thousands more pictures and details...

Awesome tank.

Vote = Close up pictures. FTS on a 300G is like trying to read a sign held by a midget in someones avatar.

The reason why people stack their tank full of live rock is to get the live rock per gallon ratio for the natural filtration method. How do you achieve this with that much live rock?

• 2 weeks later...

amazing, everyone has said it already but it looks great without the heap of LR. Great Job and awesome looking corals! Now i have something to look forward too later on when i have enough space/money for my own 300g ill be definately doing it your way!

by the way the LR you have in there looks very natural the way you laid it out

great job once again

Christo

Archived