inTank Media Baskets

Nemo's tank

FishNemo1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

summary for people who don't know:

FishNemo is from China. If you want to disagree with his methods, fine. However, the last thread he linked was closed and heavily patrolled because of nasty racist statements and name-calling. The fact that he is Chinese and his english wasn't perfect was as much the source of negativity as his husbandry. Importantly, I think the guy should be allowed to have a thread.

Any additional widdle baby tantrums, venting, name-calling, foot-stomping insults will be met with immediate (lol, actually when i get around to it) pwnage and ridicule. i may even edit your posts to make you look like a bigger jerk than you may have already proved just... because.

GOOD DAY SIR.

I completely agree with Mr A. Husbandry techniques are different in all parts of the world. Just because you don"t agree with a person you don"t have a right to act racist towards a person. Nemo has a right to post about his tank and to keep his fish however he wants.

So leave him be and let him do whatever he wants with his property.

I personally think your tank is ugly,its just rock and too much fish,a clam and a few mushrooms. Whats the lighting.Im suprised no one has asked that considering you have a clam.

I personally think your tank is ugly,its just rock and too much fish,a clam and a few mushrooms. Whats the lighting.Im suprised no one has asked that considering you have a clam.

it has all been asked before, read the old thread

Cool tank nemo, not exactly my cup of tea but everyone has different taste. I have always defended people that go against the grain despite the #####ing and whining of others. If you don't like the way someone's tank is then don't do yours like that. If I want to keep a tang in a 20 gallon tank then that is my own buisness (I don't) so if his tank works out then great. If not then at least it wasn't your money.......everyone needs to quit trying to babysit everyone else.

Your tang looks so nice! Good luck with your tank. It's just like animals in a zoo; none of them live in anything resembling their natural surroundings, yet they live just as long (or longer) as in the wild. Although I do think you could do well with a bigger tank, I think your doing fine.

Cool tank nemo, not exactly my cup of tea but everyone has different taste. I have always defended people that go against the grain despite the #####ing and whining of others. If you don't like the way someone's tank is then don't do yours like that. If I want to keep a tang in a 20 gallon tank then that is my own buisness (I don't) so if his tank works out then great. If not then at least it wasn't your money.......everyone needs to quit trying to babysit everyone else.

This is really the most interesting tank I have ever seen. good job.

powder browns are sweet. eat overgrown algae and seaweed like candy. nice clam too

Your tang looks so nice! Good luck with your tank. It's just like animals in a zoo; none of them live in anything resembling their natural surroundings, yet they live just as long (or longer) as in the wild. Although I do think you could do well with a bigger tank, I think your doing fine.

Thank all of you above!

Hi Fishnemo,

in the other thread you said you were making your own salt. How does this work?

Regards Hans

I made salt by myself because the quality of salt in China do not satisfy me.

The cost of making salt by yourself is high. You must buy many kinds of Chemicals in chemistry store.

Raising easy fish and easy corals with famous brand salt is a good choice for house tank. Easy fish and corals will live in your tank sevral years.

Archived