Pod Your Reef

WTF! My Mushroom ate my Clown Fish !

B_Kurzweil

In all seriousness... My frilly mushroom did the same thing as in the picture a couple posts up the other night. come to think of it.. I've not seen my peppermint shrimp since around that same timeframe...are they some strain of animial eating Audrey II mushrooms also?

Hmmm.... are the mushroom's fighting back?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that I have the same shrooms. One ate a rather large bristle worm the other day. I used to feed these guys on the norm but I stopped and I guess that they have started eating other stuff. I took a pic of the worm hanging partway out of it's mouth. Will post when I get a chance.

I think that I have the same shrooms. One ate a rather large bristle worm the other day. I used to feed these guys on the norm but I stopped and I guess that they have started eating other stuff. I took a pic of the worm hanging partway out of it's mouth. Will post when I get a chance.

LOL this thing is coming back to life! I cut the mushroom off my rock after all this and scrubbed it pretty good.

Wouldn't you know this thing is coming back for more! I'll take a pic of it when I get home. You can see the tissue starting to form.

:scarry:

In all seriousness... My frilly mushroom did the same thing as in the picture a couple posts up the other night. come to think of it.. I've not seen my peppermint shrimp since around that same timeframe...are they some strain of animial eating Audrey II mushrooms also?

Hmmm.... are the mushroom's fighting back?

Mushroom doesn't fight back, they just wait until their prey to come over and bagged it.

Archived