dshnarw

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
yay! :) They look fine. :D

Still complaining at the post office though. :lol:

yup...they're about 80% open now...at least the groups that I can see :D

but yeah...complaints need to be made IMO. Not only did they get the "overnight" portion wrong, they got the 10:30am guarantee that they gave us for the next day wrong as well :(

o....and I just realized I'm talkin in my photoblog. o well...I WAS ESCITED!!!!! :D

haha, I didn't even realize! If you hadn't said that you could've gone back to not talking and no one would have noticed! :ninja:

But yeah, if I'd wanted two day I wouldn't have paid the extra forty dollars. <_< (or, at least, had my mom pay the extra forty dollars :lol: ) But now we know that they're fine with two day shipping, which is good.

haha, I didn't even realize! If you hadn't said that you could've gone back to not talking and no one would have noticed! :ninja:

But yeah, if I'd wanted two day I wouldn't have paid the extra forty dollars. <_< (or, at least, had my mom pay the extra forty dollars :lol: ) But now we know that they're fine with two day shipping, which is good.

yeah, its kinda fun, but at the same time frustrating not to SAY anything :) 's ok though...this thread is nearly defunct anyway, since I'll start up a new thread for the 40g

yeah...does suck that you paid a lot more and didn't get the time guarantee that they stated. guess you could send them 2 day shipping to jeremai and make things a lot cheaper...lol.

i can imagine jer's reaction there...

:mellow:

:huh:

:o

omgomgomg

:tears:

:rant:

They look happy! The only thing I'm worried about is... with all this trading, all our tanks will look the same! :o I'll have to find something really awesome and not share it with anyone. :ninja::lol:

They look happy! The only thing I'm worried about is... with all this trading, all our tanks will look the same! :o I'll have to find something really awesome and not share it with anyone. :ninja::lol:

lol...only other things i REALLY REALLY want are some kinda fish (colorful lumpsucker would be AWESOME, although I'd have the room for one of the CW boxfish) and some plumose nems. tank full of plumose and strawberries would be AWESOME :D

edit: and i'm having issues finding river rock made of granite for substrate when i upgrade :( lowe's and home depot around here aren't carrying it.

Archived