Top Shelf Aquatics

New Bright Yellow Cukes!!!

OscarBeast

OscarBeast

I see you are still doing the "I can keep going as long as you can" game. I will say it again... When you want to have an intelligent conversation about cukes, let me know.

Your quoted comment was replied to earlier in the thread but you didn't reply about that information. Your choice was to instead whine about me being defensive (which was not my original intention) and to disregard the quoted information and believe only what others think "might" have happened to their tanks. Which again, a quick search on RC will show you that this information is quite contradictory.

• 3 weeks later...

The Cuke I kept already reproduced! :) I have a baby Cuke in my tank.

This however didn't happen at the best time in the world though. I had noticed that my Cuke had suddenly stopped feeding for a couple of days and wondered what was going on. It was looking fatter and healthier than when I got it though, so I didn't worry too much about it.

So when I was setting up my 37-gallon tank and moved everything over, I noticed that my Cuke was much smaller. I was like WTF happened! Then I got to looking and found the larger one had moved off to a different spot and left a smaller one behind. :)

It doesn't look like the smaller one has a fully developed mouth with feeders just yet though. Once it gets a little larger and has started feeding, I will be sending it to an individual that I already told could have the first clone.

Unit, I have no idea how often the sprout off a clone. I used to feed DTs, but don't anymore. At the time the only thing I was doing to the tank was changing water and feeding my fish flake food. I am actually starting to wonder if I didn’t accidentally chop the cuke in half when I was moving around rocks, but both parts are still quite alive. Though I think chopping one in half (if that is what happened) would constitute as some proof against them being highly toxic as everything in my tank is still quite alive.

westkyracer FYI, most of the rest of this thread was from about 3 weeks ago and I just posted an update.

Originally posted by jdsabin1

You enjoy your bright yellow cukes. Next time you post I'll know to just reply 'Ooooh!' or 'Aaaahh!' and move on. 8)

LOL!:D :D

Archived