SaltCritters.com

Deacon's Ric Zoo

deacon hemp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice shots deacon. I love the last one.

what's the macro you have growing? I always like the look of a little algae but in my tanks, it has always grown out of control

deacon hemp

Thanks crakuer my macro algea's in there are a bit of grape caulerpa,some little sheets of macro of unkown i.d.,and bubble algea.the grape plagued me aswell in my other tank,but in this it's only under 26 watts pc so it's alot easier to control!

and i have an ability to take weird ricordia macros at will!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thanks for the compliments guys i shoulda started with rock that DIDN'T have any grape caulerpa on it cause now its becoming a problem!ive seen it take over one tank and i hope not to lose this one aswell!i might be moving my good grape free zoo colonies to an upgraded tank soon

hey..... so you ve never ever done a water change???? thats bad for the tank isnt it if you have how is it aged water b/c when you do a water change your putting in new water

ive never once said i have never done a waterchange on this tank,i have every 3 weeks.its aged water cause %100 of it came from a near 2 year old tank and there was no cycle at all!

Archived