Innovative Marine Aquariums

New kitchen eye candy...

Brooklyn Johnny

Lunchbucket

looking good man! i wouldn't mind setting up a 10gal again w/ 2x36w pc's for a grow out tank...hmm maybe i will sometime in the future and add the 70w HQI that i have on my 3.6 grow out tank now :D

keep on kicking butt man

Lunchbucket

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

So no more kitchen counter - fuge in the cabinet - 10 gallon?

Ironically, you are a curse upon the reefing community - because you make it look easy ... 3 times. Beautiful and easy. Like a dream. Quit it.

Set up a shabby 10 gallon and grow nothing but hair algae and aiptasia with 13 watts of lighting so that we can all feel a little better about ourselves around here.

Sarcasm aside, those tanks are what almost anyone who enters the hobby hopes to achieve. Congratulations - again.

Care to share the background of those equally beautiful cabinets and canopies?

I love the colour of your corals, what kind and which brand of chiller you use? I'm looking for a good one for my 25g tank and start to get some s.p.s. coral too. Thanks.

Brooklyn Johnny

Thanks all for the kind words... ed I use no chiller on any tanks... just strategically placed computer fans...

Deleted User 8530

WOW I love those tanks! ALL of them! Very well done! And can you explain the FUGE thing again? I realy dont understand :P Well I might switch to the 10g SOOOOO your tanks are inspiring!

• 2 years later...

THIS BUMS ME OUT SO BAD! NO PICS!!! Brooklyn was one of the biggest inspirations for me and now the pics of his 10 are gone!!!! It was such a gorgeous tank! Definately one of the best on NR. anyway, sorry for the whine. Anyone know if he ever upgraded to the 180 or whatever? I haven't seen any posts from him in while.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

too bad there are no photos, this tank setup was AWESOME!!!!

...and jdsabin and brooklyn johnny, and gil's tanks were the best during their time...

I remember his tank. It was freakin awesome! I was a bigger tank reefer at the time so I overlooked what his little tank achieved.

Archived