Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Calling all Atlanta nanos!

bamann345

Flipturn88

That would be great bamann345, and my mom will probably want to come too :D . She's finally becoming interested in this.

Thank you everyone for being willing to help me out--I could get used to this.

~Kayla

Flipturn88

I'm going to Norcross High next year Nishant3789, and yes, I am a girl. Oh and by the way, I like Good Charlotte too :)

~Kayla

Nishant3789

ahhhhhhhhhhhh! i need to lose my avatar i dont like their new album cept for one or two songs their last album was great. cauhgh caugh caugh sellout caugh caugh caugh. anyways im not much into punk any more, but one of the few punk rock bands i DO still like is Mest, which im guessing their new CD is gonna be a sell out too like good charlotte.

Originally posted by Billdemart

Is there anyone in this group that is NOT a little kid ???  ;)  

Im 29.

Bill

Bill -

I am actually a kid too, a 35 year old kid, but definitely a kid. LOL :D

I like Yugioh, SpongeBob, ZipZaps, Half-life, Star Wars, Magic The Gathering, Dragons, The Sims, The Hulk, eBay, Forgotten Realms... oh...and of course nano reefs.

Flipturn88

I have to agree with you Nishant3789--the new album is way too popular. I saw this 3rd grader (no offense to them or anything) walking around w/ a Good Charlotte shirt on! Now that was a scary sight....

Oh, sorry eveyone else about getting off track :blush: It's just nice to know that I'm not the only kid around interested in this hobby.

~Kayla

Billdemart
Originally posted by sammy33

Bill -

I am actually a kid too, a 35 year old kid, but definitely a kid. LOL :D  

I like Yugioh, SpongeBob, ZipZaps, Half-life, Star Wars, Magic The Gathering, Dragons, The Sims, The Hulk, eBay, Forgotten Realms... oh...and of course nano reefs.

What Sammy no America's Army????

Billdemart
Originally posted by bamann345

Sammy are you going to come to the meeting?

Yeah Sammy and I have to talk about our new establishment. We are going to open the first Reef Store/Sports Bar in the world...

:P

Gonna try and make to all three of the ARC gatherings this month. Looking very forward to meeting all of you. :happy:

Originally posted by Billdemart

Yeah Sammy and I have to talk about our new establishment.  We are going to open the first Reef Store/Sports Bar in the world...

:P

...something like a Microbrewery/Reef Store and we'll call it Hops and Corals or The Malted Reef. B)

Archived