inTank Media Baskets

Cool the site got a facelift! :)

cuteios

oooo, aaaahhh, me like too. :D

for a minute there i thought my wife left the chinese encoding on or something. ice cool! B)

Ok.....due to lack of sleep over the last few days it took me three tries to realize I was on the right board. I clicked on a notification link and thought "Why the hell does this link keep taking me to my sons RC board? "

Duh?

Christopher Marks
Originally posted by Jahkaya

And It keeps Changing every second. It showed number of posts made, then it didn't.  What's up with that??

I do like the face lift though!!!

That's because I'm still working on updating everything to the new style. :)

After an initial negative response, I am liking this better now. At work it is actually good on my eyes, I don't get the strain I used to have when flipping between this site and the work in my computer, which is usually on a clear backgrounf (like word documents)

Matt Peacock

Wow...I haven't logged on here for months because of work, and I come on and it's all...different.

There's so many new peeps too.

Well done Christopher!

Matt

harbingerofthefish

Is it just me or is there just not enough definition between posts?

the white/grey/white/etc... works but...okay maybe its just me typing a new post to see what I need to change in my link and avatar for the new BG.

Congatulations Chris!!!

Sure looks like you got everything back to it's usual superb state...like I said before...Great Facelift. :)

The colors are OK, but now the site is like a thin little strip in the middle of my monitor. Too bad he didn't design it so it could expand or at least design it at 1024x768.

Archived