Top Shelf Aquatics

Cool the site got a facelift! :)

cuteios

Hey guys I was just browsing the threads when the header completely changed. I didn't know Christopher was doing a redesign. In anycase it's a good change...don't you think?

Aparently the header wasn't the only thing changing...I hope the text changes next because I'm having difficulty with this color scheme...it's hard to read.

I'm GOING BLIND!!!!

The background is like WHITE and the letters are like....light sky blue....

If i go blind. I'm sueing!!!..:D

I refresh and whoa!

spots, spots spots!!! all i see are teal and blue spots!

Great new look but two words for ya "text color"

ok, this site is officially a sunglasses only site until further notice.

on the bright side (pun intended) you will now get a nice tan when surfing nano-reef.com

ok scratch that

edit: i do like how the user information is on the left and the buttons on the bottom are now

edit2: seamountain... 11+ppd. impressive.

SeaMountain

This must be what it's like to stare into a powered up 96w PowerQuad... Or even a 175w halide?!?!? :::squint squint squint:::

Chris,

Looks good so far. I really like the new navigation. Gonna have to change the background color on my avatar when you get it all done.:happy:

usually when something new like this comes up a lot of people are shocked and protest, but after a while most get used to it and like it better. It is the content that matters, though. I personally think it now looks to much as Reef Central, I hope it does not become as slow, hehe.

And It keeps Changing every second. It showed number of posts made, then it didn't. What's up with that??

I do like the face lift though!!!

Archived