SaltCritters.com

Shooting myself in the foot

Satchmo

I make things far too easy for you sometimes, but I figured I'd give you the chuckle since you're popping us tix.

Betcha Sea hijakcs this thread now. Great.

Crak- if you'll be around this Thursady afternoon I can pick them up... maybe bring by some guinea pig corals too.

well, we aren't sure if we are splitting Thursday night or Fri morning. If I leave Thursday night I won't have time for acclimation but I can probably still meet up with you to pass along the tix. We were hoping to split around 7:00 or 7:30 to coincide with Syd's bedtime. I'll know more tomorrow night.

If I leave Friday I'll take all the guinea pig frags you want to send my way.

you have both been confirmed, with wives.

event starts at 8:30 and goes to 11:30 and it says business attire so Satch, ya might have to dust off that sport jacket.

atta boy, Stephen. Thanks again: I'll bring ya a stogie from my private stash (no Philly Blunts, though)

Satch: be in touch for travel arrangements on that day.

As always Crak, you're the shiz. Let me know what your deal is tomorrow night. If you're taking off maybe you could leave the tix with the doorman? I could be free to drop by as early as 4 or as late as 8. I'll be able to narrow it down tomorrow and we'll take it from there. Thanks again.

Satch, the tickets are with me now. I can meet you at 4 at my office or I can leave them with the doorman. It looks like we are going to head out Thursday night as Friday is shaping up to be an ok day and, since the rest of the weekend will blow like seamountain working the county fair for frag money, we want to get one good day of fun with syd.

I guess, once you have it firmed up, you can give me a call at the office or at home. I'll pm those numbers again so you have em.

Archived