Coral Vue Hydros

TJ_Burton Returns - last pics...

TJ_Burton

I command you to rise from the dead....

I read a few pages and didn't see this mentioned:

What was your substrate?

You were using non-overdriven T5's correct?

What lighting did you use on the fuge?

Sorry for the seriously late reply,

I was using CaribSea Fiji Pink Aragonite sand. It is fairly fine, more so than typical aragonite, and had some nice color to it, but it doesn't kick up like sugar sand does.

The T5's were HO not overdriven, and I used a simple 18w PC fixture over the fuge with 10,000K bulbs.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stupid tank... Who made this POS thread anyways? What a total piece of junk! The OP should be ashamed of this setup and all the poor information in the thread...

FU OP!!! YOU SUCK!

oh, wait... :huh:

Stupid tank... Who made this POS thread anyways? What a total piece of junk! The OP should be ashamed of this setup and all the poor information in the thread...

FU OP!!! YOU SUCK!

oh, wait... :huh:

still got a tank?

Nope!

I am playing with ball pythons now. The reef money pit is not in my immediate future. I do miss aspects off it though, and I fully intend to set up another one day in the future. For now I will play with ball python breeding and morph combos until I can afford the time to care for another reef tank.

Nope!

I am playing with ball pythons now. The reef money pit is not in my immediate future. I do miss aspects off it though, and I fully intend to set up another one day in the future. For now I will play with ball python breeding and morph combos until I can afford the time to care for another reef tank.

Bummer. Your tanks were some of the best. Well, when the time comes for you to get a new tank let me know. I plan to stock my new tank with some reallllly nice SPS (I'm actually going to be ordering most of my frags within the next week or two) and I'm sure I'll be able to frag some of it by the time you're ready.

Bummer. Your tanks were some of the best. Well, when the time comes for you to get a new tank let me know. I plan to stock my new tank with some reallllly nice SPS (I'm actually going to be ordering most of my frags within the next week or two) and I'm sure I'll be able to frag some of it by the time you're ready.

That sounds fantastic Glenn! Leave it to you to try and reel me back into the hobby with promises of beautiful sps frags ;)

When I get back into it I will probably take you up on that offer!

• 2 years later...

Man, I miss this tank. There are certainly some things I would redo, but overall one of my favorite systems.

• 1 month later...
Man, I miss this tank. There are certainly some things I would redo, but overall one of my favorite systems.

I'll second that. :)

Archived