inTank Media Baskets

G-Force, dishonest buyer

Kigs

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(enter stage left, looking as old, toothless and crotchety as possible)......(and that's pretty damn crotchety)...."Turducken.....I think you're all a bunch of Turduckens......"

:P

I'd like to thank Mark and rest of the NR crew of succesfully turning this thread into the official turducken thread. I could always rely on you to hijack a thread M ;)

As of this point, G-Force still has not responded to me and his email seems to be not working. I have contacted paypal and they assure me that this issue will be resolved in my favor within 15 days. Sucks that my account went negative while they are holding the money in question, but oh wells. I can spare some patience to entertain a dumbarse. Thanks for looking, and you're welcome for the weekend drama. :)

That's pretty bad--

This seems it could have been our first hand experience with a little FRAUD maybe?

Kigs--good thing you flushed the guy out as soon as you did!

Keep us posted--and don't deal with this person!

mmmm turducken sounds quobbluckicious!! I've never eaten one--you will have to post a thread!!!

I'm not sure, but I've heard it tastes like chicken! ;)

Hm..that is strange G-force is a standup guy...did business from him a while ago...kigs is also a really stand up guy this is really strange that you guys had a problem with eachother....

I have never heard of a turducken until now. It looks pretty good. How exactly does one debone a chicken though? I found a place online that sells them premade for around $70. I might have to try one out for Christmas.

Speaking of FOWL

HOW ABOUT THIS G-FORCE DUDE FILING A NON-RECEIPT PAYPAL CLAIM AND A DOA CLAIM--BUT HE ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could have happened to any of us----what would you have done?

Turducken is good stuff. But it's damn near impossible to make with standard kitchen utensils. You've got to order them like stated above!

Archived