Pod Your Reef

G-Force, dishonest buyer

Kigs

G-Force, I'll let go off the fact that you completely disregarded my questions regarding your claims and how it continues to change. I will also let go of the fact that you have not yet responded to any of my PMs on RC nor here on NR.

You change your story from NO box, to HALF of the shipments dead, now only one of them is dead. lol... Ok, send me the pics but I have to admit, I'm really not feeling inclined to do you any favors after feeling like you stabbed me in the back with this bogus claim. I pay for your freaken shipping, I give you discounts because you told me you were from NR, then you try to get a full refund. Would you be willing to do anything for a buyer like that?

Whatever dude, I'll take a snapshot of the PM and send it to you here.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if the both of you sh1theads would stop wasting your time on other sites you wouldn't have this problem.

Stay here---know people-----be happy.

Carry on!

Hello,

It looks like I'm catching this late in the game, so I'm going to ask Deputy Snip to keep me informed on this thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via PM.

... and have a great weekend guys.

deputy-sheriff-badge.jpg

I read it and attempted to understand, but..... If I'm reading right, G-Force is saying he expected package on Friday but filed with Paypal on Thursday saying no shipment received and then later changed claim to DOA?

I read it and attempted to understand, but..... If I'm reading right, G-Force is saying he expected package on Friday but filed with Paypal on Thursday saying no shipment received and then later changed claim to DOA?

Kinda... I think g-force is saying he never knew of an actual date (x/xx/xx) when the package was coming, except maybe every other friday. But then sounds like he's changed his story a couple of times. And if the package was delivered on thursday why make a claim of no box? then everything dead?, then only one dead?

How many corals were shipped?

RED

Update: Waiting on G-force's response, and to finalize this dispute. I will wait untill tomorrow to fully go after getting my money back out of this ordeal via any channels necessary for me to go through.

Update: Waiting on G-force's response, and to finalize this dispute. I will wait untill tomorrow to fully go after getting my money back out of this ordeal via any channels necessary for me to go through.

I don't think you did anything wrong. You mailed it to him and you have a tracking number that shows that it was delivered. Paypal should give you the money back within a few days.

Something similar happened to me. I shipped something to Italy and even got positive feedback and an email from the guy telling me he got it. 1 week later he filed with paypal that he never got the shipment. As it was mailed in an envelope- it wasn't insured, Paypal refunded him the money because I couldn't provide them with a proof that he got the item. That was the last time I shipped Internationally.

er1c_the_reefer

you still owe me a box, sir. ;)

if you printed the label via paypal, it'll email the buyer the tracking number automatically. i also, i waive signatures on all my boxes so that corlz don't get held overnight in case someone's sitting on the john at time of delivery or what not. i know my mailman rings the bell and waits literally 3 seconds for me to answer the door before taking off. those express morning guys are always in a hurry.

most people appreciate the waived sig and the benefit of the doubt, and rarely does someone try to take advantage of it. paypal ime, paypal doesn't care about waive of signature, as long as it says delivered and you can prove it via tracking number.

you're fine vince, let it go. you shipped your part and you have tracking to prove it. and if i were you, i wouldn't do any favors either, but that's just cause i'm an a-hole.

I pretty much waive all my sigs now too----Mailpeeps are on auto pilot most times---Even when I waive the sig---sometimes the mailperson doesn't leave it......

I wouldn't do any favors if I were you either. However, I don't get the luxury of being you.

I hate my coral life.

C'mon--Let me live vicariously---YELL--NAME CALL!!

I think there was a puppy or kitten in the box as well.

I pretty much waive all my sigs now too----Mailpeeps are on auto pilot most times---Even when I waive the sig---sometimes the mailperson doesn't leave it......

I wouldn't do any favors if I were you either. However, I don't get the luxury of being you.

I hate my coral life.

C'mon--Let me live vicariously---YELL--NAME CALL!!

I think there was a puppy or kitten in the box as well.

I really hope that the puppy or kitten was'nt the "no flesh-all skeleton"

omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg

er1c_the_reefer
I really hope that the puppy or kitten was'nt the "no flesh-all skeleton"

omgomgomg:scarry:omgomgomg

don't worry, it was triple bagged and oxygen was added. :)

Left Coast DJ

It's probably a good idea to ask the buyer if s/he wants to pay a little extra for the signature option. When the buyer accepts or declines, then they essentially absolve you of all liability for the repurcussions. And you'll have an e-mail trail showing it was their choice.

DJ

It's probably a good idea to ask the buyer if s/he wants to pay a little extra for the signature option. When the buyer accepts or declines, then they essentially absolve you of all liability for the repurcussions. And you'll have an e-mail trail showing it was their choice.

DJ

Actually, it doesn't cost anything. And I wish AquaSpot World waived the signature JUST LIKE I ASKED THEM TO...but that's another story for another forum. Hahah.

Meow

And I heard the kitten had bags of heroin stuffed up it--and then that whole thing was stuffed inside of the puppy.

It was like a heroin turduckhen. Poor things.

And then they sweltered in the Las Vegas sun for a while. :(

omg mvite you scoundrel. Im hoping to eat turducken for thanksgiving

mmmm turducken sounds quobbluckicious!! I've never eaten one--you will have to post a thread!!!

Archived