Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh ifor got onething it said it said to look in the place youd least expetc for the item u seek.

it must mean EBAY!!!! :P

I was just there! THis cookie is now scaring me. I found some CNCs from Hong Kong, they looked legit. haha. I got my vinyl cutter off ebay, still going strong.

For a small, home shop CNC setup, check out the ShopBot. It would do a great job for cutting out media basket and skimmer cup parts.

snake plissken

Sweet Pix! the tank is looking great! i liek the new aquascaping.

not a bad camera either...awesome detail!

Sweet Pix! the tank is looking great! i liek the new aquascaping.

not a bad camera either...awesome detail!

Thank you. It is pretty decent for a P&S. It does good with macros so the underwater case is the thing to have to shoot the corals that are further away from the glass. I would love to upgrade to a SLR but saving for a house

The RSM community is now in Brazil !!!

Because of nano-reef.com and our helpful RSM owners the entire country is currently sold out of Tunze 9002 skimmers! No Joke.

Hopefully Tunze realizes the demand and product can ship quickly to cover orders. The first of many media racks and skimmer cups will be shipping out to Brazil this coming week.

Thank you guys for reading over the thread in English :D ! This is my first ship to country in South America.

Archived