ReefCleaners.org

StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience

StevieT

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai Stevie!

Haven't been on here in awhile but I see you are the same ol flirt :P

Officially broke down the RSM today. It was bittersweet I have to admit. Now to get it all sold. I am almost afraid to post it. Some a-hole is going to come along and flame me for what i will ask for it. I'm including the Outer orbit, Tunze, with the media rack and both skimmer cups. We will see what happens.

Guess I'm officially out of the RSM club.... :(

BTW, I like your new aquascape better than the last one. See, good thing you moved. Now it's my turn.

what up Hazmat biowaste

So what are you asking??!!!!! I don't want to move a tank in a long time. Have you decided to move any livestock or are you starting over?

again :P

what up Hazmat biowaste

So what are you asking??!!!!! I don't want to move a tank in a long time. Have you decided to move any livestock or are you starting over?

again :P

Hubby thought I should ask $600. One guy on DFWMAS asked about it from a thread I posted on. When I told him the price he didn't respond back. But he also said his son had been bugging him for a tank for his room. Still :angry: .....I think that's an good price for everything. That Outer orbit alone is $469!

I hear ya about moving a tank. Total pain, isn't it? I'm going to sell off everything and start over up there. I can't imagine having to try and keep everything alive in a move. I will be good to get my dogs and rabbit up there!

Are you liking the change? Looks like I'll be a snow bunny like you! Not that you're a bunny....

Pictures of said snow bunny please.

$600 with light is perfect, I wouldn't go lower unless you really want to move it quick. The light makes that tank and holds the price higher.

My life has been so crazy lately it is hard to say if I like anything yet. But starting this week inTank will be back in full swing, I am most of the way unpacked and settled etc. So things should right themselves.

Softball starts soon :D only one night a week this year, unlike the 3-4 last.

Scott Riemer
All I do is read and repeat what scott has typed.

That's a HUGE mistake.

Softball starts soon :D only one night a week this year, unlike the 3-4 last.

I love playing, helps me get some of my aggressions out. We can play year round out here. ;)

I love playing, helps me get some of my aggressions out. We can play year round out here. ;)

:angry:

I was playing when I went out there in beg. of March, I hate you all. We still had a foot of snow on the fields

:angry:

I was playing when I went out there in beg. of March, I hate you all. We still had a foot of snow on the fields

... it was 80 here last week.. B)

just thought i'd share haha

... it was 80 here last week.. B)

just thought i'd share haha

this time of year, it's only 80 next to the nuclear plant or the chemical factories around here....

wonder why that is?

hasmat - that's a good price point and leave room for negotiation. Someone here locally will buy your setup - if they think they are getting 'a deal'. You know us dfwmas'er - always looking for a bargain.

this time of year, it's only 80 next to the nuclear plant or the chemical factories around here....

wonder why that is?

:lol:

The planet has been cooling since 1998, thank you for keeping us out of the next ice age

Wow this thread needs pictures, and I forgot my camera at home

maybe tomorrow, if you say the magic word

Scott Riemer
The planet has been cooling since 1998, thank you for keeping us out of the next ice age

Steve, why do you hate Al Gore so much? :lol:

10,000 again! This time I took my 10,000th picture with my current camera. 9999 pictures were taken of the tank. :lol:

Updated pics loading.....

MEGA UPDATE

IMG_9941.jpg

IMG_9942.jpg

IMG_9943.jpg

IMG_9946.jpg

IMG_9948.jpg

IMG_9951.jpg

IMG_9952.jpg

IMG_9954.jpg

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_9956.jpg

IMG_9958.jpg

IMG_9962.jpg

IMG_9964.jpg

IMG_9967.jpg

IMG_9970.jpg

IMG_9971.jpg

IMG_9973.jpg

IMG_9976.jpg

IMG_9977.jpg

IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9980-1.jpg

IMG_9981.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

IMG_9994.jpg

IMG_9995.jpg

IMG_9999.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Once again pictures look great Steve. Hey by the way what kind of Starfish is that?

Thanks. Some of the corals are not all the way open yet. Some get mad later in the day and close up early for the night like the thing to the left of my Frogspawn.

It is a common orange starfish. That was the name given to me when I purchased back in 2007.

Or we can call it the super galactic ginger luminary invertebrate

Hey in pic 15 it looks like a kitchen in the background. I thought it was in an office? :o

That is in a hallway. They have a sink a small fridge cabinets microwave. Offices are off the hallway. There is a reception desk that is used by our government saleswoman that the tank is next to. She gets to look at it all day

A common orange starfish huh? I wanted to add a starfish but have not figured out which one yet. My wife likes the chocolate chip starfish. I hate them not to mention the fact that there is a chance they will eat some of my corals and inverts.

A common orange starfish huh? I wanted to add a starfish but have not figured out which one yet. My wife likes the chocolate chip starfish. I hate them not to mention the fact that there is a chance they will eat some of my corals and inverts.

Pretty much a sure thing it will eat your corals.

I purchased mine from reefscavengers.com There arn't many that are good for a small tank. I know lackwalsh sudgest a few all the time. Hit him up.

Love the tank room by the way. Toppity notch

Hey Stevie, what SPS did the best with the RSM's stock lighting. I have a 130D.

Thanks.

Green slimmer

purple monti

confusia did pretty well

birdsnest of course

Archived