Pod Your Reef

yasha hashe gobies?!?

lakshwadeep

I am also curious like embryoguy is about the randalls getting any food, I never see mine eat either but the goby gobbles food and goes into the hole so it makes me wonder?

My Yasa Hashe Goby eats well. But that took a few days of course.

My Halloween Hermit Crab just ate my Margarita Snail..:)

ive asked this question a few threads.....Q:how does the pistol shrimp eat? does the goby feed the shrimp? has anyone seen there shrimp eat? all ive seen him do is move sand/crushed coral while the goby gets all the food. i would surmise teh goby feeds teh shrimp somehow. but curious if anyone knew a definitive answer.

thanks in advance.

Here's a pic of the little guy that I got last night. He just found his pistol shrimp friend and got more courageous. I'm stoked to see him out in the open more. Here ya go...

~B

Does anyone think that the DWARF Brittle Stars would attach and/or eat these gobies and their shrimp? I am not referring to the green stars, but the little dark ones. And, of course, I don't mean the MiniBrittleStars you see for fuges and sand beds.

Originally posted by rbaby

spikegoby.jpg.JPG

Spike Fin Goby

How about this guy?  Anybody have any experience with this guy?

Rbaby, do you have these fish. That looks like a Panda goby behind it. How do they get along?

Bob

I have a Spike Fin Goby on order to pair up with my Yasa Hashe.. I think they look so different there is not going to be any issues. Plus Yasas hang out together and don't mind it.:)

You must be crazy rich, dont the spikes go for $150? Yasha is $40-60. Can u buy me one too :happy:

BTW, where did you order them from? And don't forget to keep us updated! :D

Yes they sell for around $135 and up!.. The Yasa was around $60-$80. But man when you only have 12G I am pretty picky. Plus I am a Web Designer and I made a deal with a LFS for a HUGE store credit and COST for life...:)

I do this with allot of stores in many different areas. This current site I am building is located at:

http://www.aquariumtradingcompany.com

Only the home page is live due to clients request! The rest will be built as client provides info.

Thanks,

Web Guy

Bob no I don't have that fish, I just saw it at the website. I do plan on buying a hashe or the spike fin though with a pistol...I also want a panda or a clown goby.

He dug a burrow in the back and comes out during the day always looking for food.:) He moves around at night when the purple reef lobster disturbes him!

Archived