Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My Office 2.5

Zane

• 1 month later...

When I set this up in my office, I had no idea how much of a stir it would create! People now stop by on a periodic basis to see how it is evolving. And evolving it does -- almost every day there seems to be something new to be seen. Some stuff is growing a lot more than I expected. Other things, like the yellow polyps, I had to move to another tank, where some already in it were doing much better. It seemed that the pods were constantly bothering them as was perhaps too much flow, so the move out was a good thing for them.

Anyway, here is an updated full pic:

Aqua zoos, tunicate, xenia, kenya tree (?), some kind of hitchhiker red macro, striped mushroom, and the ever-branching leather. I also seem to be getting lots of q-tip sponges lately.

gsp, zoos, tunicate, and what else?! a stomatella...

(Yes, I saw that aiptasia in there too - I aggressively went after it and I think I have killed it. but maybe it's time for a peppermint shrimp?) :blush:

How big do tunicates get, anyway? This one has been steadily increasing in size.

P.S. Sorry about the date in the bottom corner of the pics. The batteries were just replaced in the camera and I forgot that the datestamp is enabled by default. :D

love the aqua blue zoo's i never see tho's for sale,nice nano aswell.Im sure the office is just fascinated by it!.Make sure to keep up on pruning the grape caulerpa.

I got the zoos and many of the other items from Rocky at coralfragz.com. The zoos arrived as extra goodies, and I have to say that the customer service I received was outstanding! One of the best online buying experiences I've had online.

• 1 month later...

Archived