• Created
  • Last Reply
14o614m.jpg

cam box, courtesy of ADV ACRYLICS

you mister robot....

CDF... you - mini nem = me + mini nem :P

ooo, 1000th post ;)

24xg8kk.jpg

Are these what you would call feather duster worm tube thingys? If by any chance one dies, could you send one to me? (Of course when it gets thicker) because i need a hollow tube that will grow algae and stuff on it and need it to look natural, otherwise i could just get a pvc pipe...thanks.

....oh wait, yeah just remembered, you're not talking, well could you at least pm me about it?

er1c_the_reefer
Are these what you would call feather duster worm tube thingys? If by any chance one dies, could you send one to me? (Of course when it gets thicker) because i need a hollow tube that will grow algae and stuff on it and need it to look natural, otherwise i could just get a pvc pipe...thanks.

....oh wait, yeah just remembered, you're not talking, well could you at least pm me about it?

?

B, nice tank!!! But i think a 6x setup would do you much better than the 4x.... just saying!!!!

j/k ! :)

In all of my hours & hours on here, how have I missed this thread! :o Now that I've seen the last page & the first page, I'm going to have to come back & go through the whole thing tomorrow or I guess you could say later today! :lol: Night!

Smallest...plumbing...ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived