SaltCritters.com

Pictures up of my new aquascape...

opaquelace

Looks better, there's only so much you can do with large live rock pieces. As long as you have lots of spots for corals thats all that matters. : )

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
opaquelace
Looks better, there's only so much you can do with large live rock pieces. As long as you have lots of spots for corals thats all that matters. : )

:D Thanks, I looked at a bunch of photos of people's nanos similar in dimension to mine, and found ones that I liked the most and the majority had aquascapes similar to the one I now have. The front area on the left looks like one big rock, but it's about 5 small pieces. They just seem to have blended together. And now the wait :mellow: , since all my LR is situated. Ooo it's going to be hard, but worth it...I'm sure.

take the potato on top off

I think it's cute. Like a funny hat. :mellow:

Adin's right. Take off the potato.

I think it looks good :D

Well thank you :D

i like it :D

Thanks! I guess it's normal to get very mixed opinions on this site...

Well thank you :D

Thanks! I guess it's normal to get very mixed opinions on this site...

Did I mention I make a living on my taste in style and design?

:D

Did I mention I make a living on my taste in style and design?

:D

Really? :huh:

And no...you didn't ;)

Really? :huh:

And no...you didn't ;)

I do, but its really no matter in the end as you can surmise.

If you like the potato keep it.

I do, but its really no matter in the end as you can surmise.

If you like the potato keep it.

It's not that I'm a fan of this "potato" it's just that I never noticed it before, or made that comparison . I guess because in real life, it's not as round (it's kind of flat) as it looks in the photos. I'm still fairly happy with the aquascape, but I didn't post this thread for nothing. Any and all input is welcome and will be considered. So thanks for the input :D

Is that AutoCAD that you use to design your tank setups?...I was looking at your tank threads.

leave the photo

The photo, or the potato as it's being called? :D

Is that AutoCAD that you use to design your tank setups?...I was looking at your tank threads.

The photo, or the potato as it's being called? :D

It's AutoCAD for the woefully-cad-inept. Google Sketchup! Give it a try. It's tons of fun.

http://www.sketchup.com/

It's AutoCAD for the woefully-cad-inept. Google Sketchup! Give it a try. It's tons of fun.

I will definitely have to give it a try haha.

where are the new pics??

Still have not charged my camera :( Sorry

Not only that, my tank looks like it's being taken over and dominated by stupid diatoms. I am starting to see some green hair algae, which will hopefully get rid of the diatoms and then I will be more on my way. If you really want, I'll post pictures tomorrow...of my currently nasty soon to be beautiful tank. :D

That "potato" will look great with a bunch of zoas on it! Good Luck with your tank! ;)

Haha...thanks :lol:

Does your camera still need charging? :P

Hahaha...no...I took the pictures yesterday, but my best friend moved in with me so I didn't have time to post them.

Here it is...not much different...just diatoms all over the place and some green hair algae...

P7130068.jpg?t=1184518646

Archived