ReefCleaners.org

hitchiker coral id, Ok Now its getting weird. BIG UPDATE READ MY LAST POST!

SCUBA BUZZ

What the big deal. He will be giving the money back to the N-R community. I think you are just bent b/c you didn't think of it.

JUST IGNORE THE NOOB....I THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

regardless of how much is made off this ALL will go to N-R.com. I have no Idea if its possible but lets say if i do make $48 off this I will simply buy 2 memberships. if this cant be done I will donate the rest whichever way possible I'm sure the site developers will find a way for me to do it.

hes not going to get 300 dollars. it's a blasto i'm sure of it. why do you want to make a raffle out of your hitchiker? why do people have to profit from things all the time, cant you just i.d. it without people having to give you money. if no one has been interested in your raffle after two threads, one of which is 3 pages stop begging and start earning money if you want something.

um take some time and read the whole post next time how am i profiting off this? the SITE that I owe ALL my success is... I'm amazed you dont see where I'm coming from on this, you being such a long time member of this site who clearly has given back so much in your many DAYS of membership.

the real deal is it bothers me as a long time member of this site that I dont support it... since i dont have the the disposable income to buy one right now this is IMO (and it seams quite a few others) a good way to support the site without taking food off my family's plate so to speak.

I'd chip in a buck. What do I have to lose....

Then again, as I was first to suggest betting and first to FIRMLY stick to blasto.... Maybe I get my name in the hat at a higher percentage... Say 50 people bet blasto, I get my name in the hat 5 times. Maybe I'm just selfish though.... LOL.

sure why not i will include things like that in the rules when i make the official topic...

also blastomussa alone is not enough i would say you should have to choose merletti of welsi before its an official guess

I think the person who bets something first should receive some incentive for doing so i mean if someone wants to guess this is a frogspawn then so be it... after all this coral wasn't so much brought into my tank as born in my tank i mean when i first spotted this thing the 2 polyps were so small i couldn't even tell if it was coral or coraline i mean it was the size of a pen tip ad now its grown to 8 heads the 4 biggest being the size of a pencil eraser

RayWhisperer
sure why not i will include things like that in the rules when i make the official topic...

also blastomussa alone is not enough i would say you should have to choose merletti of welsi before its an official guess

I think the person who bets something first should receive some incentive for doing so i mean if someone wants to guess this is a frogspawn then so be it... after all this coral wasn't so much brought into my tank as born in my tank i mean when i first spotted this thing the 2 polyps were so small i couldn't even tell if it was coral or coraline i mean it was the size of a pen tip ad now its grown to 8 heads the 4 biggest being the size of a pencil eraser

"Looks alot like a blasto to me. Even the heads look like baby wellsi. Everything about it screams wellsi to me, except the growth rate. Blasto's are fairly slow growers IME. Though, they do tend to shoot off 4 or 5 tiny heads, grow them out to half size, then begin to sprout more."

I already did that for you. Perhaps you weren't paying attention. :happy:

Gorgeous regardless

agreed :) wish you could all see it in real life its much nicer

sorry the new post is taking a long time folks my sister took off with my good macro digi and i tried using my other camera but the pics sucked...

she comes home this weekend so there's gunna be a flood of posts from me this weekend

Archived