ReefCleaners.org

Finding Xanadu

fraggle rockette

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your tank sucks....BAD,it looks like you took a crap right down in there(you bad bad aquascaping gramdma) -_-<_<

This is a sad situation. I saw this guy get called a troll in one of the threads and felt bad about it because he seemed really new to the hobby, like he was looking for anwers and not getting any, but now it's clear that he is! And worse......

"It's better to keep quite and be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm everyone's suspicion."

I like this thread and am a subscriber, but where is the update?

This is a sad situation. I saw this guy get called a troll in one of the threads and felt bad about it because he seemed really new to the hobby, like he was looking for anwers and not getting any, but now it's clear that he is! And worse......

"It's better to keep quite and be thought a fool than open your mouth and confirm everyone's suspicion."

+1

--Diane

your tank sucks....BAD,it looks like you took a crap right down in there(you bad bad aquascaping gramdma) -_-<_<

Oh my god dude, stalking now?

That is so pathetic.

What camera are you using, fraggle? I have a tough time catching these clowns too. Had to crank my ISO way up to 800-1200 just to bring my shutter speed high enough to reduce the motion blur. The picture you see in my sig was at 800 ISO, 100-150 speed, and aperature of 5.6, I think. Camera is a Rebel XT with the stock lens. Don't have the memory for RAW yet. The pic was a little underexposed and blurry, but some post editing fixed that.

What camera are you using, fraggle? I have a tough time catching these clowns too. Had to crank my ISO way up to 800-1200 just to bring my shutter speed high enough to reduce the motion blur. The picture you see in my sig was at 800 ISO, 100-150 speed, and aperature of 5.6, I think. Camera is a Rebel XT with the stock lens. Don't have the memory for RAW yet. The pic was a little underexposed and blurry, but some post editing fixed that.

Sounds about right. I don't even shoot my tank with less than 800iso. Nice Pic, BTW.

I still can't catch my clown well enough w/o flash.. -_-

hahaha why do you hate us girls so much?

I love your tank fraggle! more pictures!

i hate girls that have we!ners!!!fraggle rocket omgomgomg ,demartini <_< that bull-rider guy, :owned:

I'd say go get a g/f Clyde, but that won't work when you think girls have weiners. I mean what girl would want to date you? You're what 15? You're gonna have a loooong lonely life ahead of you! :haha:

How quickly can civility degenerate?! I think I have my answer. Guys and dolls, let's not respond to clyde's somewhat immature comments in kind. I think we can do better than that. I figure, if he goes on like this, he'll probably get kicked off the forums (hint ;) ). But, it's not my call............

Sounds about right. I don't even shoot my tank with less than 800iso. Nice Pic, BTW.

I still can't catch my clown well enough w/o flash.. -_-

I tried with an ISO of 200 at first.. :o

Best bet was to turn on all the lights and do it when the sun was still up. 99% of my pictures are garbage.

Anything more than 50 ISO with my camera is just too grainy... :(

Fraggle is just lagging! :P

Yikes, what camera are you using? Even the SD400 took decent pictures. :D

I'd say go get a g/f Clyde, but that won't work when you think girls have weiners. I mean what girl would want to date you? You're what 15? You're gonna have a loooong lonely life ahead of you! :haha:

i didnt say all girls have weiners,just the ones i mentioned :) and if you knew anything about math you would know im not 15 im 14 -_-

Hey fraggle any new updates or are you still away........take a look at r20crazy frag tank and send me a pm with a list it is all up for grabs and no you cant pay.

I'm gonna stalk fraggle and sit in front of her place until pics are posted! :P j/k Veronica. But seriously, pics or this tank never happened! :lol:

I'm gonna stalk fraggle and sit in front of her place until pics are posted! :P

So then you are going to stop using the video camera and start sitting out there.

fraggle rockette

oh my gosh guys! i'm so behind, and a bit has happened with this tank. i don't have new pics yet b/c the sensor on my digital camera is going out :( sadness. hoping to get some new ones up soon, as well as of my 12g that has been re-setup as a softy tank for my third clown that i rescued from a LFS a month or two ago. but since last update, i gained and lost a clam (making me wonder how long PM stays in a tank because i'm not doing clams again until it's a new tank i think) and mr. stumpy took a turn for the worse and fell apart. :( that makes me sad because i was so sure he was doing fine and other people tried to tell me it would happen but i loved him so much i just wanted to keep him and make sure he was happy. sigh. such is life in a little box of water- not the most stable situation, but better than it could be sometimes. on to the replies:

I like Mr. Stumpy. Is he friendly to your corals? Does he ever attempt climbing out of your tank?

he was always friendly to my corals and never tried to climb out. he would get to the waterline and filterfeed/skim the top of the water. i wouldn't recommend one in an ADA or other rimless, or small cubes that are less than 50-60g for that matter, but i think that's something some people have to learn. -_- anywho, he was a joy to have but i wouldn't put one in a tank unless it was really really established with lots of foods for him since we don't know what they eat really- he seemed to eat a little of everything, but i still lost him in about 8-9 months, so... idk.

are you seriously trolling on every message board in every thread? grow up already. and GTFO of my pm box. thanks.

update see above- pictures if i can find a camera- might do film ;)

Oh my god dude, stalking now?

That is so pathetic.

yeah he is stalking me. creep. and trying to destroy my thread which sucks b/c how many times has that happened with some stupid sexually frustrated 15 year old troll now? like 2 or 3 restarts on my thread? obviously the other gals are right and you can't make yourself known here. i'd call for a ban now, since he has trolled here, scnrs, and some other site demartini was on as well, but i'm not making decisions for the mods. i'm just hoping they can delete posts out of my thread. :mellow:

anywho, i just shoot with a canon powershot elf that is like 5 years old. hoping to get the same one newer model soon- it's only like 150 bucks for twice the megapixels im using. :D

Tank is looking really good fraggle. How are the frags you got from me doing?

great! they're in the 12g, have morphed a bit, but for the most part are doing pretty well. i'll try and get pics when i find a camera.

clyde:), posting personal attacks and derogatory comments will not be tolerated. Consider this your only warning.

i'm not quite sure why he's getting a "warning" CM since if you look at his threads he's pretty much a troll from 90% of his posts here, nevermind PMs several of us have gotten- but hey, you're the boss and he's a baby so maybe that's why chances are in order. ;) carry on.

I'm gonna stalk fraggle and sit in front of her place until pics are posted! :P j/k Veronica. But seriously, pics or this tank never happened! :lol:

bring your camera over!!! B) i'll take some as soon as i can...

obviously the other gals are right and you can't make yourself known here. i'd call for a ban now, since he has trolled here, scnrs, and some other site demartini was on as well, but i'm not making decisions for the mods. i'm just hoping they can delete posts out of my thread. :mellow:

Fraggle,

From what I read in the thread you are in the entertainment industry and it's completely understandable why you'd not choose to hide as much. We're always in the public's eye, so to speak, and it seems normal. Many of my friends can't understand why I choose to be so public and open online, but I'm just used to it--exposure, I mean. As luck would have it, I don't get teenagers stalking me.........openly B) . But, that's probably because I'm male.... :D

B

oh my gosh guys! i'm so behind, and a bit has happened with this tank. i don't have new pics yet b/c the sensor on my digital camera is going out :( sadness. hoping to get some new ones up soon, as well as of my 12g that has been re-setup as a softy tank for my third clown that i rescued from a LFS a month or two ago. but since last update, i gained and lost a clam (making me wonder how long PM stays in a tank because i'm not doing clams again until it's a new tank i think) and mr. stumpy took a turn for the worse and fell apart. :( that makes me sad because i was so sure he was doing fine and other people tried to tell me it would happen but i loved him so much i just wanted to keep him and make sure he was happy. sigh. such is life in a little box of water- not the most stable situation, but better than it could be sometimes. on to the replies:

he was always friendly to my corals and never tried to climb out. he would get to the waterline and filterfeed/skim the top of the water. i wouldn't recommend one in an ADA or other rimless, or small cubes that are less than 50-60g for that matter, but i think that's something some people have to learn. -_- anywho, he was a joy to have but i wouldn't put one in a tank unless it was really really established with lots of foods for him since we don't know what they eat really- he seemed to eat a little of everything, but i still lost him in about 8-9 months, so... idk.

are you seriously trolling on every message board in every thread? grow up already. and GTFO of my pm box. thanks.

update see above- pictures if i can find a camera- might do film ;)

yeah he is stalking me. creep. and trying to destroy my thread which sucks b/c how many times has that happened with some stupid sexually frustrated 15 year old troll now? like 2 or 3 restarts on my thread? obviously the other gals are right and you can't make yourself known here. i'd call for a ban now, since he has trolled here, scnrs, and some other site demartini was on as well, but i'm not making decisions for the mods. i'm just hoping they can delete posts out of my thread. :mellow:

anywho, i just shoot with a canon powershot elf that is like 5 years old. hoping to get the same one newer model soon- it's only like 150 bucks for twice the megapixels im using. :D

great! they're in the 12g, have morphed a bit, but for the most part are doing pretty well. i'll try and get pics when i find a camera.

i'm not quite sure why he's getting a "warning" CM since if you look at his threads he's pretty much a troll from 90% of his posts here, nevermind PMs several of us have gotten- but hey, you're the boss and he's a baby so maybe that's why chances are in order. ;) carry on.

Poor Mr. Stumpy.. :(

Crossing my fingers hoping that when Winter break is up this kid (Clyde) will be too busy 'learning himself some knowledge in skoolz' to troll.

All stalking aside, :P Let me know what I can do to help your tank. I'll even come over and take pics of it for you if you need. And remember, you're always welcome to my RO/DI and/or saltz! B) Sorry to hear about Mr Stumpy, he had my fav name of any livestock I've seen or heard of. :( And clams are a bizatch to keep up, I think Clyde (named BEFORE this inpubescent troll came around) it starting a slow death, that was my first clam since the big crash this past summer. I think I got it from Miggy if I remember right... =/

AdriftQuasar

Wonderful tank. Loosing livestock is never fun. I learned a lesson recently about having a six line in a topless tank. Sad days indeed.

• 1 month later...

Archived